Chapter 14

Hey guys! so this chapter is a bit short but as the story progresses the chapters will get longer I promise. Anyways Enjoy the chapter!

-Kisses Taylor

Ali’s POV:

When I wake I hear more voices. I open my eyes and see Wren and Jenna sitting a few feet away from me.  They notice I’m awake. Wren walks over to me. “Glad to see you awake love, care for some food?” he asks pointing at some pizza near Jenna. I don’t say anything. He walks over to the pizza box and grabs me a slice. He kneels down next to me and force-feeds me the slice. After him nearly choking me with food he grabs a water bottle. He pours it into my mouth and the next thing I see is complete blackness.

Emily’s POV:

It has been hours since the last text I got from –A. Where is she! I need her so bad it’s almost unbearable. I just want to curl up into a ball and cry for hours but I knew that if I did that Ali won’t be alive. That’s when I hear my phone chime.

Is that pizza sauce or blood? Tisk, tisk. Can never trust anyone, can we? –A

There was an attachment to it. I quickly open up the attachment and nearly have a heart attack. It’s a photo of Ali tied up to some pole with what looks like blood all over her mouth. She looks so pale and weak. I cup my hand to my mouth as I let the tears flow from my eyes. “Emily? What’s wrong?” Spencer says terrified. I can’t say anything. She takes the phone from my hand and see’s the horrifying image. “Oh my god.” She says in a hush tone. Hanna and Aria hover over Spencer’s shoulders to see it and gasp.

Ali’s POV:

I wake up in a new place then the one I was in before. It looks to be a cabin. I open my eyes and squint. It is very bright from what I have been kept in for the past few days. After my eyes have adjusted to the light I see him again. Why is he here? What did I do to him that made him hate me too? I mean I know that I was a total bitch two years ago and a lot of people hate me for it but do they really hate me so much that they are willing to kill me? I don’t see that. If they could give me a second chance to fix everything then they wouldn’t hate me as much as they do. But out of everyone he is the leader of this whole thing? It makes sense a bit but why would he want me dead? God I need to get out of here. I don’t even want to think of what he will do to Emily or the other girls. Wren notices that I’m awake and walks over to me.

“Afternoon love.” He says. I don’t respond. I want to but I cant put together the words.

He kneels in front of me and looks me in the eye.

“What do you want from me? What the hell did I do to you? I know I tried to kill you but that was because you were after me and I panicked!” I shout at him. Tears start to flow down my cheeks uncontrollably. He sighs deeply. He walks away from me and over to Jenna. I can’t hear what they are saying but they are fighting about something.

Wren’s POV:

I look at Ali. She’s so weak and pale. I never wanted for this to happen but Jenna has something on me that if I don’t listen to what she says it will go out and I will go to jail. I know I should just man up and own up to my mistake but I just can’t. I see Ali start crying. Out of the years I have known Ali I have never seen her this vulnerable. I feel bad for doing this. I sigh deeply and walk over to Jenna. “Jenna, we have to let Ali go.” I say. Jenna stands and takes off her sunglasses and looks me straight in the eye. I hate her more and more each time. She was never blind from the start. Ali and the girls never blinded Jenna but she faked it and made the girls feel guilty for all these years I couldn’t stand it. “And why do we have to let that little bitch go?” she spits at me. I swallow a lump in my throat.

“Because she never did anything to you for you to do this to her! You are mentally ill and need help!” I shout back. She is taken aback from my action. She doesn’t say anything for a moment. “Don’t forget Wren. I own you! Plus Ali tried to kill you! Remember that?” she shouts back. I look over at Ali and see her begin to drift asleep. For the days we have held her captive she has gotten skinnier and skinnier. I can’t let Jenna kill her like this. I know she tried to kill me but that was because I was very ill and wanted her dead. Now that I am better I see the fear in her eyes. I truly love Ali and I know I always will be she belongs to Emily and I have to accept that. I look back at Jenna.

“You don’t own me anymore! Go ahead and turn me in but just remember something if I go down you go down with me!” I shout. “How would I go down with you? You’re the one that killed her!” she screams.

“Because you knew about it for two years and helped me cover it up!” I scream almost at the top of my lungs. She goes quiet. She turns around and sits at the table a few feet away from me. With that I knew I won.

Now I own Jenna.