A Little Bit of Love and A Little Fight [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

Yixing couldn’t believe he has here. In a police jail cell, locked up with 3 other girls inside, all his colleagues.

                I can’t believe this. I can’t stay locked up here! I have a sister to care for! She’ll worry about me, I need to get out of here!!

                Apparently Yixing was apprehended for illegally selling/dealing with drugs, to which he denied vehemently. Damn he didn’t even know it was drugs! His boss would never let him deal with it himself. He just made drinks, and did a little dancing, is that so wrong?!

                “Alright, Zhang Yixing, you’re free to go.” One of the overweight police officers announced, unlocking his jail cell.

                Wait, what? I’m free?

                “I am?”

                “Yeah, someone handed in the bail money. You’re free to go.”

                Well thank you. I told you I was innocent! Yixing was finally free and he walked out of the station, where he was told the person who released him was out there waiting, but no one was around.

                Could it be…could it be him?

                There was only one man capable of doing such things. Yixing’s boss. Well, more of Yixing’s boss’s boss. The big man of the other side of the law. But Yixing has never met him before, why would such a powerful and dangerous man come to help him?

                Yixing didn’t have time to think. He immediately grabbed an oncoming taxi and went straight home. He had to see his sister.

                Yixing and his sister grew up in the slums of Seoul. His parents were poor people, working as laborers for a nearby construction plant. Despite their poor conditions, the family was happy. They had dinner together, went out for walks in the parks together and sang each other songs.

                That used to happen 10 years ago. Now, both of Yixing’s parents were no longer alive, and he had to support both himself and his little sister. Meiyan, his little sister is only 15 years old. She’s still schooling and needs someone to pay for her tuition. Yixing dropped out of school and looked for a job. Yixing used to dance in the streets, collecting money from generous passerby’s who would willing drop some money into the hat he lied on the floor.

                Then one day, a lady walked up to him.

                “You’re a good dancer. Is this your job?”

                “I’m afraid so. Care to make a donation?” Yixing asked, holding out his hat.

                The lady laughed. “I’ll give you more than that. How about another job? One that pays 3 times of what you earn now.”

                Yixing instantly jumped at the offer. He was broke and needed the money badly. The lady took him to a club in Red Light District and then it all began.

                “You can dance here. The customers will love you. If they shove money down your pants, don’t freak out, it means they love you. If you have to start stripping, do it. They’ll pay you extra.” She said, leading him to his dressing room. Yixing gawked at the costumes. Fishnets, fur boas, leather chaps and chains. This is not your typical dance wear.

                From then on, it was history. Yixing earned a lot by being a stripper/dancer, and just to bulk up his revenue, he took up as a bartender. Bartending paid a lot more, but sometimes Yixing still went up to dance. He just missed doing so. He was a dancer at heart, and even if he had to strip and deal with 300 men eye-ing him, he would gladly do it.