Bonus!! [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

As a parent, there is nothing more satisfying than watching the glow on your child’s face when he or she receives the gift the child has always been dreaming of. Kris loved watching Jenny’s face glow when she saw the pink bike her daddy got her. Jongdae loved the sound of his son’s squealing laughter when he got his very first encyclopedia.

               But sometimes, when all you hear is silence, it makes you wonder if you just made the biggest mistake of your lives.

                “Kids?” Mr. Do called from the living room.

                “Hannie dear, please come out.” Mrs. Lu called, motioning for his son and his friends to get out of the kitchen. Luhan and Baekhyun’s family had flown out to London to help celebrate Kyungsoo’s birthday. They had spent the past 4 years apart. Birthdays apart, New Years and Christmases…It was Mr. Lu’s idea. He figured his son would really appreciate spending time with his best friend.

                He just hoped he would appreciate the next gift.

                “Yes daddy?” Kyungsoo cleaned his hands with a tissue as the boys got out. Baekbeom motioned for the kids to sit down.

                “We have something for you.”

                “We do hope you like it, and make full use of it. It’s a gift we have been planning for a while.” Mr. Do smiled.

                3 white envelopes appeared. With shaky fingers, the envelope was opened and the contents revealed. It was slim and long. The Dolls stared at the ticket quietly.

                “3 tickets to Seoul, South Korea.” Mrs. Lu said, holding her son’s hand. “We know that you missed the people back there who saved you and gave you a home so we thought…” She didn’t even have to continue when she was attacked by a massive bear hug and kisses all over.

                “Thank you mama!!! Thank you!!” Luhan cried into his mother’s shoulder. Mrs. Lu gave the thumbs up. It was definitely the best decision ever.

                                                                                *****************

                A few months later, the Dolls got on the plane and flew off to South Korea. It’s nerve-wracking to be back in the country that has redefined your lives, and even more so when you knock on the door of the one who has saved you.

                “Oh my goodness am I dreaming?” Xiumin rubbed his eyes, staring at the three people before him.

                “Nope. It’s us.” Kyungsoo could hardly contain a straight face when he was immediately pulled into Xiumin’s embrace.

                “My babies…You’re back!! My babies are back!!! Oh my god I have to call Jongdae!!!!”

                Thousands of tears, hugs and kisses by a doctor and two kids, not to mention a very full meal afterwards, the Dolls found themselves back in the apartment that started it all, sitting down on a couch, waiting for that very special someone.

                “Luhan?!”

                “Baekhyun…”

                “Kyunggie…”

                No words said, they rushed into their arms and their lips meet for the very first time in 4 years. Chanyeol tasted of sweet honey mixed with a hint of spiced ginger, Kai’s arms were still strong and muscular and Sehun’s tongue as sinful as ever. They couldn’t help but lean into their embrace and shed a little tear.

                “You’re home.”

                “Yes. We’re finally home.”