A Family Meeting and A Terrible Mistake

“And then he just climbed up on stage and ripped open his pants and started shaking his junk around!” Yixing waved his arms around maniacally as he described to Suho what happened to him while he was working last night. Suho’s hands gripped the steering wheel of his car as he stifled a giggle.

“Seriously?”

“I know right?! That man is insane!” Yixing huffed “He grabbed me and actually started to do.this awkward humping dance and was like ‘Dance with me! I know you want me.’” Yixing faked a gag and shook his head. “I was like ‘are you serious man? Get off me you ed old man!’”

“He was old?”

“Middle-aged. And fat. I mean like he’s the size of a whale.” Yixing puffed his body up. “And the man has a tiny . Where does he think he’s going with that? Does he seriously think that he can jump on stage and hump me with his tiny because he thinks I want him?”

“How small are we talking? 3 inches?”

“Please. He’s not that big.” Yixing scoffed. “I say 2 inches. Or maybe one and a half. Okay, two and a half, tops.”

Suho laughed. “Did security come and get him?”

“Of course they did. It’s such a grotesque scene, I could charge the man with ual harassment you know, not that he’s going anywhere with his big package.” Yixing grinned naughtily. “Nobody touches me that easily. I’ve got a man of my own.”

“Damn right you do.”

“With a very nice package.” Yixing smirked, running his hands up and down Suho’s thigh, kissing his cheek.

“Damn right he does.” Suho gave Yixing a quick kiss and focused back on the road. To get into a car accident because of ual desire doesn’t sound very logical. “But you do have some crazy fans.”

“It’s true.” Yixing leaned back in his seat. “I have this one guy, who leaves me flowers after every show. Like seriously, without fail. Even when I don’t perform he’ll leave flowers for me.”

“That’s more like a secret admirer.”

“Maybe. He usually leaves roses. Some days they are pink, some days they are white, or red so you never really know. He leaves a card to go with it, and it usually says something like ‘To Mr. Zhang Yixing, great show tonight, from your biggest fan.’”

“Just one line?”

“Yeah. They’re all different, some of them say ‘you look fantastic tonight’ some say ‘you are beautiful’ and many more.”

“You must have enough flowers to open a flower shop.” Suho teased. “No clue who your secret admirer is?”

“None at all.” Yixing shook his head. “He must know me well, because he even knows my real name. Most of my fans go by my stage name. He couldn’t be a stalker, because if he was I would have found him by now.”

“You are so sure it’s a he?”

“Most of my fans are male, so I assume.” Yixing shrugged. “I wonder why they are mostly male though. Are there that many gay guys in Seoul?”

“Hopefully not, that just means more competition for me.”

“Sweetie, you don’t need to compete. There’s no competition, you are the winner.” Yixing smiled. Suho has made it pretty obvious that he’s not a fan of Yixing’s fans, and that he’s uncomfortable with his lover’s popularity. Yixing thinks it’s cute, not to mention a little funny at times.

“Do I turn here?” Suho asked, pointing at the corner of the street.

“Yeah.” They arrived at their destination in a few minutes. It was a quiet drive up the narrow, tree-lined road. The sun was behind the trees as the meadow stretched out far and wide. Yixing and Suho got off as they reached a stone entrance. The sign read SM Memorial Park.