Uh-oh [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

“I say we let them stay there.”

              “What?” Kris voice crackled against the receiver.

              “I said, we had better let them stay there. The best way to hide anything is in plain sight. As of now, no one in this city knows how the Dolls look like and where they live, except for us. This could work out. Having them back at headquarters would draw unnecessary attention. We need to stall and reduce attention as much as possible so that we can capture this Mr. X. Once we have him, we can tear his entire syndicate apart.”

              “Got it Suho, I’ll contact the family and let them know about it.”

              “Who is protecting them anyway?” Suho asked.

              “There’s the Kim family and three boys, Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun and Kai, real name Kim Jongin,” Kris explained. “The Dolls are residing with the three boys at the moment but the family does their part in taking care of them as well. They live in the SM Apartment just outside of Seoul.”

              “And let me guess, you have security around the building?”

              “Oh you know me like a book, Suho.”

              “Thank you my dear cousin.” Suho smirked. “Send in a full report when you get back tomorrow morning.”

              “Gotcha. What are you doing tonight?”

              “Why do you wanna know?” Suho asked warily.

              “Because it’s almost midnight. You never answer your phone past ten, so you must be still awake.”

              “If you must know, and I know you must, I have a date tonight.”

              Suho heard a sharp whistle over the phone and rolled his eyes. “And let me guess, he’s at your place right now and you guys are sitting down with some red wine and you are wearing your lucky red boxers hoping to get laid.” Kris sniggered.

              “Oh, you know me like a book cousin Kris,” Suho smiled. “And for your information, I have already gotten laid.”

              “Tell me more tomorrow.”

              “Get lost Kris.”

              “Whatever you say boss.”

              Suho scoffed and threw his phone to the other side. He took the glasses of red wine into his bedroom, where his super y date is sitting there with his legs crossed, thick eyeliner around his already gorgeous eyes and his slightly unbuttoned silk shirt, revealing a milky chest that still bears some red marks from their previous encounter.

              “Who was that?” his date asked.

              “My annoying cousin. We work together.” Suho said, handing over the glass of red wine. “For you Yixing. Finest Shiraz I have.”

              “Thank you,” the two clinked their glasses together in a toast. “I didn’t think you would come down to the bar and invite me back here again.” It was true. Yixing had assumed his fling with Suho was nothing more than a one night stand, but the next night he was down at the bar again and invited Yixing up to his apartment once more.

              “Let’s just say, I definitely cannot seem to rid myself off you. You have some very intoxicating charms.”

              “I hope you are talking about my dancing skills.”