Allies and Gangster Men [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

“Gee, how are we gonna find the Dolls?”

                “I have no idea Youngjae and remember, I want the cheeseburger. The regular one, not the double, okay?”

                “Gotcha.”

                Himchan sighed heavily as he left his partner in line at Burger King’s and looked for a place to sit. It has been weeks since the Dolls disappearance and their boss gave them orders to find the missing Dolls. Unfortunately, they have no leads so far. No one knows where they disappeared to, and Youngjae and Himchan have met more dead ends than a child running aimlessly down a maze. Himchan was beginning to feel frustrated and he was really tempted to give up. So now here they were, eating lunch at Burger King’s and trying to plan their next step.

                “Geez, Youngjae, you sure eat a lot.” Himchan said, letting his eyes take in the sight of the Triple Cheeseburger with two servings of fries and a giant shake.

                “You do get an empty stomach pretty quick when you’re looking for missing people.” Youngjae took a big slurp of his shake before they dug into their burgers.

                “You know, I’m beginning to think that the Dolls might have skipped town.” Youngjae licked his lips. “I mean, we combed all of Seoul and there is no sight of them! I mean how hard can it be to find three lost boys with white skin, big eyes and red lips?”

                “You do realized that you just described half the guys here in Seoul?” Himchan replied. “There’s lots of people with that description.” He looked at Youngjae’s skin for a bit. “You are pretty fair too.”

                “Thanks, I try to avoid the sun.” Youngjae smiled, his lips covered in barbeque sauce. Himchan grimaced a little.

                “Appa!! I want the cheeseburger!” a young boy said, clamoring to his appa for a cheeseburger.

                “Oh look they even have Minion toys!” a little girl next to the boy said, clapping her hands in joy. The two of them were still in uniform so they probably just got off school.

                “Okay kids, calm down and tell me what you want.” Their appa said, reaching for his wallet.

                “They have Minion toys? How come I didn’t see them?” Youngjae said, stretching his neck in search of the yellow toys. “You want one?”

                “You kidding me? Those are for babies.”

                “Okay, I’ll have 4 cheeseburgers, 2 Double Whoppers, one bacon burger, 10 sets of fries and 7 large Diet Cokes.”

                “Woah, I know they are kids but they must eat a lot.” Youngjae gasped in shock, overhearing the man’s order at the counter.

                “Don’t be stupid, maybe he’s got a family to feed.”

                “Okay kids, choose your toy.”

                “I want that one!” the little boy pointed “The one with the really big eyes and spectacles.”

                “They all have spectacles darling.”

                “I know but I like that one. He’s the cutest.”

                “Yeah, reminds me of Kyungsoo oppa.”