Disguise...

Adrien's POV

"Strawberry ice cream for her designs so fine, blueberries for those bluebell eyes, and a cherry on top for her beautiful disguise... Enjoy your ice cream, and come back any time!" Andre said as he handed me my ice cream. Nino and Alya were talking as they ate this ice cream, pointing out the parts that represented each other... While I was still trying to figure out who my ice cream represented. And then I thought of something... A cherry on top for her beautiful disguise... disguise... Could it be... M'lady? Plagg poked out of my bag and whispered " So... Who do you think your ice cream represents... I couldn't think of anything to say, so all I said was... "M'lady". Plagg rolled his eyes, but then he saw that I was serious... "No way, Adrien..." he said trying to deny it. "Andre said it has a cherry on top for her beautiful disguise, and who has a disguise.. That's right, Ladybug" I said leaving Plagg looking shocked. "You are a smart one" he said before he chuckled and went back in my bag... I whispered to myself... "What does Andre mean by designs so fine?"...

Plagg's POV

Adrien is close to finding out who Ladybug is... And my attempts to distract him aren't working, what am I gonna do... Ugh I can't think on an empty stomach... What a Kwami gotta do to get some Camembert around here! Adrien's soon gonna find out what designs so fine meant, then he's gonna know who Ladybug is... Then he will reveal his Identity to her... Which breaks all the Kwami rules!

Tikki's POV

Marinette cannot fine out who Chat Noir is! She'll probably stutter on every fight once she finds out it's Adrien! Not to mention it breaks every Kwami rule in the book! Adrien and Marinette will never be able to work together! If Ladybug didn't dismiss Chat Noir's flirts and puns, they wouldn't have been as successful at catching Akuma's! And if hawkmoth finds out who they are, they would be in serious trouble! I hope me and Plagg can keep them distracted...

Narrater

Adrien and Marinette walked together to where Nino and Alya were sitting. They both sat down and joined the conversation. When they finished their ice cream they walked to the Pont des arts. They hung out there for a little and were having a great time... Until Adrien said "it's getting late, Father is expecting me home, bye guys... Bye Marinette... and then he did that slow Chat Noir wink of his and walked off. Marinette giggled and said, Bye Mr. Agreste...