The cafe

Narrater

The group walked until they got to a cafe called 'Filado's' and they walked in. Once they were inside the cafe, Liam yelled "Marinette's here!".
Then a blond haired boy came running out of the kitchen and hugged Marinette. "Marinette! I haven't seen you in ages!" he said. Before Marinette could get a work out he looked at Adrien and whispered "Is this Agreste" and she nodded. Then the boy went to Adrien and said "Hi I'm Toni, nice to meet you Adrien.". Adrien looked at Toni with a confused look on his face and said "How do you know who I am?" And Marinette blushes. Toni shrugged and said "I have my sources.."

Adrien's POV

This guy named Toni whispered something to Marinette. She nodded and he immediately walked over and introduced himself to me. But the strange this was, he already knew who I was. Strange... Oh well, I like this guy. He doesn't seem to like Marinette, and he reminds me if Nino. We talked for a little, and after that we went back to the hotel room, but Marinette's friends didn't join us. Once we got back, Ms. Bustier told us to change into our swim suits, since the class was at the pool. I went back to our room, and went into the bathroom to change. Once I changed,  I looked at myself in the mirror, and noticed that I had a huge scar on my leg. Of course I wouldn't get hurt as Chat Noir, with my magic suit and all, but I remembered that time, when Riposte attacked him and I got a huge cut down my leg. There were also some minor scars in other areas, from when I was escaping to transform. I realized that I couldn't go swimming because of these scars. Which was fine, I need to protect my identity, and being Chat Noir was worth it. I came out in my regular outfit, and told Nino I was just gonna sit by the pool, and not get in the water.

Narrater

Marinette changed into her Chat Noir themed bikini, which had a green bottom, and black top, which had paw prints on it. Alya work a ladybug bikini, which had a black bottom, and a red and black polka dotted top. Then they both work outfits on top of them, with they would take off to get into the pool. They looked like this :

Marinette noticed she had a few scars, from running away to transform, but she figured she could pass that off as her being clumsy

Marinette noticed she had a few scars, from running away to transform, but she figured she could pass that off as her being clumsy. After they were changed, they went to the pool.