Back at it again..

Marinette's POV

When I got home Tikki flew out of my bag. "Marinette what was that about? Mr. Agreste? And you didn't stutter? Where did this come from?!" Tikki questioned. "I don't know Tikki! It just came out!" I said even thought I did know what happened. I was more confident acting like Ladybug and pretending Adrien was Chat Noir so I did and it went great! Tikki watched me think for a moment and exclaimed "Well I'm proud of you! You didn't stutter talking to Adrien!". Of course I knew what I did. I acted like Ladybug and pretended Adrien was Chat Noir and it worked purr-fectly. It's not hard since Adrien kinda looks like Chat, I thought. I leaned against my wall and slid down, landing on the floor and drifting into my daydream...

Adrien's POV

When I got home I ran to my room and shut the door. This what I didn't have to see Natalie or Father. When I got into my room Plagg flew out of my pocket and whined "You couldn't even get a piece of Camembert!". I ignored my Kwami and face planted onto my bed. "What's wrong Adrien?" my Kwami whispered. "Oh nothing, just that I'm in love with Marinette and Ladybug, and I can't choose between them... I wish they were the same person... "If only he knew" Plagg mumbled. "What's did you say" I asked. "Oh nothing, go to sleep it's getting late" was his reply, as I slowly drifted off into a deep slumber.

Marinette's POV

I woke up this morning to the screeching sound of my alarm clock... I checked the time and realized it was 1 hour since school started! I must have fallen asleep daydreaming! Tikki was still asleep, so I got ready for school, put her in my purse,  and headed out.

Narrater

Marinette ran to school as she was late and had to get there as fast as she could! When she got there, the whole school was empty other then the classrooms. She slowly snuck into her classroom. Just when she thought she got pst Ms. Bustier, she tripped on Adrien's bag and fell over. Ms. Bustier turned around and scolded "Marinette, if your going to come late, please come quietly...". "Sorry Ms. Bustier" Marinette apologized and took her seat. Alya leaned closer to her and whispered "Girl where have you been!"... Marinette simply said "Overslept" and started working on a worksheet they were given...