Chat Noir Knows All

Narrater

The next day, Adrien and Marinette went to school and there was nothing out of the ordinary. After school, Adrien transformed into Chat Noir, wanting to see if his lady would like to go on patrol. He called her, but no one answered. He left a voicemail, stating, "M'lady, would you like to go on patrol today?". He then detransformed, and waited for a response from Ladybug. Back at the Dupain- Cheng bakery, Marinette was sitting in her room doing her homework. Tikki, sitting on her bed eating her cookies said, "Marinette! You have a call from Chat Noir!". "Let it go to voicemail, I have to finish my homework" Marinette said, and went back to staring at her worksheet she had been given. Tikki began to recite the voicemail Chat Noir had sent. "M'lady, would you like to go on patrol today?" Tikki said, in an almost robotic voice.

Marinette's POV

I spun around in my chair after I heard the voicemail. I thought that I would love to go on patrol with Chat, but I also wanted to spend the day with Adrien. But then I remembered... That tomorrow was Valentines Day! I told Tikki to let Chat Noir know that I was busy planning something for Valentines Day, and that it would take up all my time, so unfortunately, I couldn't go on patrol. Then, pushed my homework to the side, and started working on a more important project.

Adrien's POV

I got a message from Ladybug, saying that she couldn't come to patrol. I slowly turned around in my chair, and sighed. I wondered who she was planning something special for on Valentines Day, because it obviously wasn't me. I turned back around in my chair and started looking at the Ladyblog. But then I saw something.... A picture of Alya and Marinette on the ladyblog, next to a picture of Ladybug. I studied the picture closely, but then I realized how similar Marinette and Ladybug looked. Plus the fact that she's never there when Ladybug is, she disappears when there's an akuma and reappears after it's gone. Could Marinette really be Ladybug. There was only one way to find out. I stood up in my chair as I said "Plagg claws out!" and jumped out my window, I jumped from roof to roof until I finally made it to Marinette's house. I looked in the window of her room, where I saw she was making something for Valentine's Day. But that's expected, I thought. Since Valentines Day is tomorrow. Until I saw something fly over next to her. It kind of looked like a red Plagg. Could it be.... A Kwami?