The new kid

Narrater

The next day, Marinette slowly got out of Alya's car, explaining that her parents couldn't drive her and she couldn't walk. A crowd of people surrounded her, asking what happened, when an unfamiliar car drove up and a blue haired boy walked out. Juleka ran up to him, hugged him, and asked him why he wasn't at home. He said he got tired of being homeschooled, and wanted to be near his sister. He moved his eyes, scanning to room, looking at faces when his eyes stopped at one particular face. Marinette's...

Adrien looked at Luka, the boy that came out of the car, and gave him a death glare. He felt a sudden jealousy that someone even looked at Marinette. He grabbed her and ran inside, Nino and Alya following. They got to class and sat in our usual seats, and Luka sat next to Nathanial. Adrien was relieved that Luka didn't seat near Marinette. They went through the rest of the day normally, until school ended. Luka walked up to Marinette and said "Hey Marinette would you maybe sometime like to-" or at least that's what he started saying until he was cut of by Adrien, running in front of Marinette, and saying "Sorry dude, she's busy. Better luck next time. Marinette looked at Adrien and said "What was that for?". Adrien just shrugged and walked away. This happened right outside the school, so everyone saw this.

This is just a short chapter that shows how it would be if Luka came to their school. They story will continue from here, and Luka might make more appearances, but it's unlikely. The story will probably continue as an Adrienette story. Enjoy☺️.