The sleepover

*time skip to one hour before the sleepover*
Marinette's POV

I am beyond excited for this trip! A week ago we found out that our class had the best grades in the whole school, so we could travel in first class! And there were rooms that we would be in on the plane, and four people per room.. my group was Alya, Nino, and Adrien! Adrien, can you believe it! Chloe wasn't happy about that, but she was more upset when she found out her Dad wasn't letting her go, since the Mayors family couldn't leave town. So basically, I'm going on a trip with my best friends and my crush, and Chloe isn't gonna be there, Could this day get any better! I did some sketching in my notebook, and talked to Tikki, and when there were ten minutes until the sleepover Tikki said "Um Marinette I think we forgot one thing." I asked Tikki what it was "You have pictures of Adrien everywhere!" I started panicking and running around my room, trying to hide as much as possible. With Tikki helping me, I got it done right when the doorbell rang. I told Tikki to hide and ran downstairs. I opened the door and Alya walked in and up to my room. She saw my wall and said "Girl, where did all the Adrien stuff go! You hid it didn't you!" And she smirked. I just laughed and nodded. Then, the doorbell rang again.

Narrater

The doorbell rang and Alya and Marinette went to go get the door. When they opened it, Nino and Adrien were there. She invited them in, and they all went upstairs to her room. They talked for a little until Alya said "How about we play a little truth or dare?" And Nino and Adrien agreed, but Marinette was hesitant. Nino winked and said "Come on, what do you have to lose?". Then, she finally agreed to play. Marinette asked to go first and said, "Nino truth or dare?" Nino said truth, since he knew what Marinette was capable of. She looked at Alya and back at Nino and said "When is DJwifi happening?". Nino and Alya looked at each other and said "DJwifi?" which made Marinette roll her eyes. "You know, your ship, duh!" which made Nino and Alya blush. They both shrugged and then Alya asked to go next. She said "Marinette truth or dare?" And Marinette chose truth. Alya asked who her best friend was back in China, since she lived there since she was 14 (they are 16 now) and Marinette said "My best friend was this guy named Liam. He is a famous model in China. He was amazing and had the most amazing advice. I could talk to him about everything and he was like a brother to me. I still talk to him everyday. I miss him, he's part of the reason I'm so excited to go!". Alya looked at Marinette and said "Oh Marinette is he another statue for you compass" Alya said and giggled(You'll get this if you watched Captain Hardrock). Marinette's response was "You know there's only one statue that drives this compass crazy!" Which left Nino and Adrien very confused.

Adrien's POV

We were playing truth or dare, and Marinette started talking about her best friend from China, Liam. Apparently he's a famous model in China. And she seemed to be really fond of him. My face started heating up and I started getting mad. An I jealous... Of this guy.... because he's so close to Marinette... I think I am. Alya and Marinette started talking about compasses and I got really confused. I was also getting kinda tired and said " guys we should go to sleep, we have to wake up early tommorow." and they all nodded.