★・・・3. Locked in each other's Eyes・・・★

Annie's POV: 

I got through the rest of the ret of the school day. I just ignored the ignorant guys. I walked out of school with Lauren and Jayden
A- hey guys are you going to Hayden's house tonight to hang out?
L- yeah.. i mean he is my brother ( they are siblings in the story )
We started laughing. I always forgot that they were related. They were nothing alike. Hayden wasn't that bad... it's just that Lauren was quite and shy and Hayden was like super popular. Hayden would hit on me sometimes but he never acted like Carson or Mark.
A- well Jayden are you?
J- if I'm being honest... I don't even know what you are talking about
A- oh well Hayden invited the guys over and then he told Johnny to invite me and you guys
J- oh well okay. I'll go! Maybe I can talk to Hayden tonight
L- we gross!! That's my brother!!
J- what? He's hot!!
L- omg this is so weird.
We all started laughing. I loved how Jayden was always so open with us.
A- well I gotta go. I'm gonna work on some school work before we go hang out.
L- okay girl!! See ya tonight!
J- bye!!

 I was walking back to my dorm room and I heard someone call my name so I turned around... I was happy to see that the guy was Johnny.

A- what's wrong?
JO- nothing's wrong... I was just wondering if you wanted me to come pick you up tonight and take you to Hayden's house tonight?
A- umm sure! That sounds great.
JO- okay!! I can't wait to see you tonight!! Bye!
I started to laugh
JO- hey why are you laughing?
A- because you are so awkward and it's kinda cute.
Shit... I just called him cute.
JO- woah.. you think I'm cute?
A- no.....
H- it's okay if you think I'm cute because I think you are beautiful
A- ha.. thanks John... but I gotta go.
JO- okay. I'll pick you up at 7?
A- that sounds great!
JO- well bye.

He gave me that crooked smile when he said that. I loved his smile. I walked back to my dorm and I went into my room. I studied for a little bit but I got bored and started to play my phone. I looked at the time and it was 6:15 so I decided to get ready. I put on a pair of Jean shorts, a pale pink top and a grey sweater to go over it  . Once I was done getting ready I sat on my bed. A couple minutes later I heard a knock on my door, I knew it had to be Johnny because he was picking me up, so I opened the door. When I opened the door I saw Johnny and he looked at me. His look turned into a stare and we were just looking into each other's eyes. 

A- what are you looking at
I chuckled when I said that so he knew I was kidding.
JO- I can't help it... you are just so pretty.
--------------

Awe John is literally the perfect guy. What are your thoughts so far??

 Comment ⚡️ for more!!