★・・・4. Love Birds・・・★

Johnny's POV: 

I went to pick Annie up to take her to Hayden and Lauren's house. When she opened the door I couldn't help but stare at her. She is so freaking adorable!! A- What are you looking at?She laughed as she said that. Her laugh is to die for. Her laugh could literally put me in a good mood on any day. 

JO- I can't help it... you are so pretty!

I like Annie so much but she has made it abundantly clear that she sees me as a friend and nothing more. I wish I could just have a chance with her. 

Annie's POV:

He just called me pretty and it made me so happy, but I knew he didn't like me like that. He was just complimenting me like all the other guys did....
A- well anyways let's get going!! JO- sounds like you are excited to go? I thought you didn't want to see Mark?
A- ugh don't remind me about him. I just want to hangout with my friends John, lauren, and Jayden
JO- you say my name like I'm not here
A- I just like saying your name
JO- you are so crazy
He smiled as he said that and I smiled back. We just looked at each other until I broke the silence.
A- okay let's go.
JO- good idea.
We left and Johnny drove us to Hayden's house. When we got there we walked in together
Jayden- looks like the love birds finally decided to show up
I cut my eyes at Jayden. I was going to kill her. She made the situation sooooo awkward!! Johnny turned and looked at me and whispered..
JO- it's okay she's just saying that because we are close friends

 (C-Carson A-Annie J-Jayden JO-John)

C- wait you like him?
A- um.. no... Jayden is just kinda crazy ya know.
C- okay good!
A- yeah.. haha
J- okay boys the drinks are downstairs.. letssss go get some.
Johnny looked at me
JO- do you want anything?
A- no I'm way to young!! And so are you! You shouldn't drink!! JO- do you really not want me to drink?
A- I really don't want you to. You can hangout with them but it makes me nervous when you guys drink and I don't want you to get hurt.
JO- if you don't want me to drink I won't .
A- thanks John.
JO- but I am going to go hangout with the boys   A- that's fine I need to talk to Lauren and Jayden 

JO- meet up with me when you are ready to go and I'll drive you home, okay?
A- okay!

 ---------- 

What do you think will happen next? Make sure you vote on this Chapter and Follow me! Comment 🐴 for more!!