Updated FAQ

Welcome to the official Hiding The Mafia Man's Baby FAQs. Here, all of your questions will be answered! It's been six years since I have touched this and seen and heard all of you over my long hiatus. This place will be your hub for my future plans for this series.

Question #1: Will Devin and Micah get a book?

Yes, they have one. You are free to fangirl now.

It was meant to be released every day in September leading up to my 18th birthday. It did not work out how I wanted it to, but I plan to establish a proper updating schedule soon. 

It may be around twenty to thirty chapters depending on how I am feeling. On my profile, the book is called Hooking The Mafia Man's Princess. This book will serve as 0.5 Hiding the Mafia Man's Baby and start before the events of Hunting the Mafia Man's Family and the aftermath of this book.

Question #2: Do you have an official updating schedule for Hiding The Mafia Man's Baby, Hooking the Mafia Man's Princess, and Hunting the Mafia Man's Family?

I am proud to announce that I will come up with a schedule for this series. You will have to bear with me as I compile it. Thankfully, I am still into the works on Wattpad that I have finished, started, and drafted, and those will be in your hands.

Question #3: Is there anything besides the series in the works?

Yes, I have been working on many new titles to publish, and as I finish updating this, I will update them after I have completed this book series. Be on the lookout though!

Question #4: Why did you decide to rewrite Hiding the Mafia Man's Baby?

I started this book as a sophomore in high school and did not finish until the middle of my junior year. At that time, I was sixteen and seventeen years old, and now, I'm entering my mid-twenties. A lot of my perspectives in writing and narration have changed since then, and I wanted this book to reflect this change. I will make an older version accessible on my page for those who love it.

Question #6: Will there be translations in this update? 

Yes, there will be. Back when I was writing this, I never thought about putting translations in because the book was not popular at first. But, as it gained popularity, I realized I needed to put translations in. So, everything will be translated.

Question #7: Why did you cast the characters the way you did?

I have the right as the author to pick my characters for my book, and if you have an issue with any of the characters being race, ethnicity, or sheer attractiveness preferences, please keep them to yourself.

Question #8: Will characters and casting change in the other books in the series?

I like keeping consistency, so unless it is essential to change and take out characters because I feel they do not fit into the storyline anymore. For example, I saw this with Zayla's friends and ended up cutting Alexis.

Question #9: Where did I find all my gifs?

Most of the gifs were personally made by myself from a while ago or found on the Internet platforms Tumblr, Pinterest, etc. All credit for gifs on Tumblr and Pinterest are credited to their owners, and I appreciate these owners for creating such gifs.

Question #10: Where have you been?

This is the question everyone has been waiting for. I have finished both my undergrad and grad schooling, and adulting is harder than I thought it would be. Other than that, I have big plans to bring my Wattpad account back to life by the end of this year.

That was the official FAQs of Hiding The Mafia Man's Baby. I hope you've enjoyed this book and are looking forward to the sequels! I love you all who have stuck around and are still here!