Chap 1: A New Beginning

(I imagine her to be wearing that same outfit above!)

Kelsey's POV:

Today is going to be a new chapter in my life. After years of training and hard work, I finally got into the WWE. The big leagues... After finishing school, I dedicated all of my time towards being a wrestler. Finally, at 27 years old, I have accomplished my goal of getting into the business.

Here I was, standing in front of Vince McMahon's office, shaking and sweating, but also at the same time waiting to be called in to sign my WWE contract.

I took a huge deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Breathe Kels. You can do this. Just go in and sign the damn contract. It's just Vince McMahon. The dude you've dreamt you'd meet one day. Kelsey Maxwell, you have worked your ass off for this moment and it's all gonna pay off." I said to myself.

"Who ever it is out there, you may now come in!" I heard Vince shout. This jolted me out of my thoughts and I proceeded to slowly open the door.

I went inside and stood there nervously.

"Ah yes Kelsey! Right, we had a meeting scheduled for today. Glad you came early. Alright, please close the door and have a seat in front of my desk Kelsey. There is no need to be nervous." Vince assured.

I quickly closed the door and sat down in front of Vince.

"I have your contract right here Kelsey. Let's get down to business. I want you to keep your birth name as your ring name. But we are going to modify it a bit. You'll be known as Kelsey or Kelsey Max. Either one does not matter. Your choice of music that you chose for your entrance is alright as well. Your attire can be whatever you'd like as long as it's appropriate for television. Hmm... I see here that you actually already have quite the following on social media so I would like it if you'd change your user names to something involving the WWE to show that you are one of our very own superstars. Finally, I actually have a storyline for you already planned out but I'll let your partner tell you who he is and what needs to get done in the storyline." Vince listed.

"Mr. McMahon, sir. If you don't mind me asking, why can't you tell me who my partner is?" I questioned.

"Well, I ran it by him before meeting with you and he told me he wanted to let you know himself. He said that you guys go way back and you wouldn't mind hearing it from him." Vince said to me.

What does he mean by go way back? Could it be him? No, snap out of it Kelsey it can't be him. Surely it couldn't be. He could be anywhere else but here. It would make no sense for him to be here.

"Anyways continuing on, please sign here and here and you can be on your way. Kelsey, before you decide to leave the arena, I actually instead want you to take a walk around the arena and meet some of the other superstars that you could be potentially sharing the ring with. Introduce yourself and make friends! I know a majority of the superstars are here tonight because today is when RAW airs. Also enjoy the amazing food at catering!" He continued.

"Yes of course! I will try to make as many new friends as I can. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity! I truly appreciate you guys believing in me! " I exclaimed as I signed the contract.

"The WWE saw great potential in you during the tryouts! You were beyond what we had expected therefore that was why you didn't have to go through NXT because normally we need our trainees there first since they need improvement. You, however were way above the level that the NXT superstars are on. Your level was immediately fit for the superstars on RAW and Smackdown Live. It's been a while since we've found someone as talented as you are." He said.

"Thank you again Mr. McMahon! That is a huge honor coming from you. Being here has been my dream since graduating from college and I still can't believe that I'm here right now." I responded.

"Please call me Vince. You better believe it Kelsey! You are here now. Anyways there you go! You are now one of our own WWE superstars!" He stated.

"Thank you Mr.McMa--Vince! I will see you soon once I've settled in and met the other superstars." I told him as I left.

I started walking to where I heard the most noise. Catering.

I was just walking and fixing my user name on Instagram to @/realkelseywwe when I walked right into someone's chest.

I was about to fall back and was ready for the impact but it never came. The person had grabbed me just in time.

"Sorry about that! I'm kind of really clumsy. Thank you for grabbing me and not letting me fall." I said as I looked up.

"Are you fucking serious? You. Why are you here?" I said angrily once I saw who the person was.

Little did I know, this was the real new chapter in my life. A new chapter that I would never ever dream of forgetting.

------------------------------------------------------

HI YALL! It's jen back with another Dean Ambrose book! I decided to make another book because I was really dealing with some huge writers block when I was trying to write the other book. So, I just decided to make an entirely new one! But don't worry I won't forget about the other one!

As for this new book, I will try to update when I can seeing that it is summer vacation now! Sorry for this short chapter but I'll edit it soon to make it a little lengthier. Have fun reading and prepare for another ride with our one and only lunatic fringe Dean Ambrose LOL! Bye my LOVES!