Chap 5: Forgiven

Kelsey's POV:

I was currently shopping with Alexa when we decided to take break at Starbucks.

"So Kelsey, when did you and Dean meet? You said you guys were ex's right?" Alexa asked me.

"Yeah we are. I believe that I met him around six years ago so that would make me twenty-two and him twenty-six when we met? Yeah around there. I guess you say that I was pretty young and naive." I responded.

"How did you guys meet?" She further questioned.

"I was actually at a grocery store in Ohio and I bumped into him when I was looking for my groceries. I stepped on his foot and it was so embarrassing. He said it was okay but his face told me otherwise. After that, I went into my car and found out that he slipped his number in my purse. So I texted him and the rest was history." I replied, happily thinking back to our first time meeting each other.

"Aw Kelsey that's so cute!" Alexa said as she squealed.

"Things were going great but we ended up breaking up." I told her sadly.

"What happened? Did you break it off?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah, I was the one who broke it off with him. We had been dating for around a year and a half. We both went to this party that my ex best friend, Tessa invited us to. We were together but then after a while he disappeared. I couldn't find Tessa anywhere either. I went up the stairs and heard moaning coming from one of the rooms. I opened one of the doors slightly and saw them having sex with each other. I gasped quietly but I guess Dean heard me. He kept telling me to wait while he got dressed but I ran out and drove back to the place that we owned together. I packed up all of my stuff and bought a plane ticket to Los Angeles where my family lived. I wrote him a quick note about why I was leaving as well. After that, I never saw him again until we met when I signed with the WWE. He always texted but I muted his phone number. Like I said, I was a naive twenty-two year old. Just so in love with an older man. I never realized something like that could happen to me. I still can't believe it." I explained to her.

"Did Tessa ever apologize to you?" Alexa asked angrily.

"Actually no. She told me that I didn't deserve him and I blocked her after that because I didn't want to hear her words anymore." I answered.

"It's okay Kelsey! I'll be your best friend now. Tessa who?" Alexa joked.

"Thanks babe!" I said as I gave her a hug.

"Have you forgiven Dean for what happened?" She asked.

"Yeah! I forgave him recently because there was no use in holding onto something that happened so long ago, it's about time I get over it." I told her.

"That's good! Although what he did was wrong, it's great that you forgave him for it. It really sucks that you had to go through that Kelsey." She responded.

"Yeah he recently begged me to give him another chance to show that he's changed. I do think he's changed though, it's been like four and a half or five years since we broke up? I think we're both more mature now so maybe we could give it a try once again? I'm working on trusting him again right now. It was a really tough time for me but I'm doing good now. I'm willing to let him in once again. I have a huge amount of love for him and it won't hurt to give him another shot." I explained to her.

"I still think it's so cute that you both ended up in the WWE. It's like this was the place for you two to be reunited. It's like fate Kelsey." She told me.