Chap 7: In Ring Confrontation

(her hair above!)

Kelsey's POV:

Today was finally the day for my in ring confrontation with Dean. I was currently waiting behind the stage for Dean to call me out.

"Hello WWE Universe. As many of you may recall, last week Kelsey caused me to lose my match. Tonight, I'm calling her out to this ring right now. So Kelsey, let's cut the chit chat and why don't you walk your little fine self to the ring princess." Dean commanded as he smirked to the camera.

I chose to wait to piss him off more. Who knew being in a storyline with Dean would cause this much amusement.

"So calling her out nicely didn't work. Let's try method number two. I don't know why you decided to mess me up last week. Could it have been payback because I interrupted you during your debut? Newsflash not everything has to do with you. So I'm going to tell you one more time, come out here right now or else I'm coming back there to find you. This isn't a threat, it's a promise Kelsey." Dean threatened.

I took that as my cue. Once my entrance music played, I walked out to the stage, a mic in my hand. I walked down to the end of the ramp and entered the ring. I stood across from him and smiled.

"Dean, calm down yeah? You sound like an actual lunatic. Oh wait... you are. Just kidding, jokes aside I'm here. I didn't come out here because I was afraid of you, I came out because I was afraid you'd raid the Women's locker room and scare all the ladies." I said nonchalantly.

"Princess, the only person I'd ever wanna scare would be you." He said as he smirked at me.

"How sweet of you Dean." I responded sarcastically.

"No problem. Anyways back to my point, you had no right being out there last week on commentary. Causing me to lose? That's pretty low." He complained, pacing back and forth in the ring.

"It was simple payback. I was trying to introduce myself a few weeks ago and you interrupted me. Do you have like no class at all?" I retorted.

"Excuse me if you took forever to introduce yourself." He murmured.

Just as I was about to respond, a familiar sound came to my ears. Those "You Suck" chants rung out loud and clear across the whole arena. I diverted my attention to the stage and out came out general manager of Raw, Kurt Angle.

"Dean. Kelsey. You two need to calm down. I sense a bit of tension between the two of you." He said once his music stopped playing. "I'm not going to say what type of tension it is, if you're all wondering."

The crowd screamed. They probably were thinking sexual tension as well. I looked over at Dean, and there he was, displaying his usual smirk.

"Anyways, I want you both to settle your differences. Here in the WWE we only solve our differences in one way, so tonight I'm putting you both in a tag team match. Your opponents will be the team of The Boss, Sasha Banks and the leader of the Bálor Club, Finn Bálor. And that match starts right now. Oh it's true, it's damn true." Kurt finished as he made his way backstage.

Finn's music hit first and he made his entrance followed by Sasha.

I can already tell what an interesting match this is gonna be. My two friends and my soon to be boyfriend.

"Dean, get out and let me start the match first!" I whispered to him as he nodded stepping out.

The bell rung and immediately Sasha and I locked up.

I got her in a tight head lock on the ground. She got out of it and drop kicked me into the corner.

She proceeded to run at me and I moved at the last second, causing her to fly outside of the ring.