One Dream, One Boy (chapter 5)

*Rachel's P.O.V.*

"wakee upppp!" Dana says spinning around my room.

"Why are you so Happy?" I say, climbing out of bed.

"Oh nothing..Its just last night I snook out and Liam picked me up and took me to a park and we kissed nd we are now dating!" she said falling dramatically onto

my bed.

"Oh my gosh! Congrats!" i say. I then get out of bed, leaving Dana remember he fantacy and get in the shower. After my shower, I put on my baby blue leatard with

orange sparkles. My hair is in a pony tail.

~~~~~

"ok, One More time then you can leave." said Kenzie sternly. She was getting mad at me because i kept on doing my vault wrong. I never liked vault.

I start sprinting down the aisle and then round off back handspring twist. I land it.

"Happy?" I ask looking at Kenize.

"Don't get sassy with me." she said smiling and walking away. I just rolled my eyes.

~~~~~

I walk out into the parking lot with the other girls and Liam is waiting outside.

"LIAMM!" scream Dana and run and jumps into his arms.

"Dana!" he screams. They kiss and me and the girls all say "awhhhh"

"Well the reason I am here is to ask you ladies if you would like to go to a preimere with me and the lads tonight."

"Yes!" we all say in unison.

"Ok, and Rachel, Niall told me to give you this." he hands me a piece of paper.

"Ok thanks." i start to walk to the car. we all do and Dana kisses Liam good bye.

~~~~~

In the car, I open the note and it says "Hello Love, here is my number so that we text ;D -Nialler Xxx" I smiled at it.

~~~~~

I have been texting Niall all day.

"We are going to be at the hotal in 15 minuets!" he texted me.

"Ok, see ya, hottie ;)" im so cheesy.

"haha, see you beautiful ;) Xxx"

I put my phone down and i walk to the mirror where all the girls are standing.

Dana is wearing lavender with Liam. She is wearing a mid-thigh hieght dress that is very sparkley.

Courtney has just told me that Zayn has broken up with Perrie, so she is going with him. She is wearing Red with him. Her dress goes all the way down to her

ankles but it has a slit in the front.

Valery is going with Harry and they are wearing Green. hers is strapless and it goes to about her mid-thigh. Its plain, but very pretty.

Megan is going with Louis and They are wearing white. Hers goes to about her knees and its sparkley.

Niall and I are going to be wearing coral. My dress is sparkley at the top and coral at the botton. It goes to about my knees as well.

All of us girls curled our hair.

I get a text "Here :) -Niall Xxx"

~~~~~

We all go downstairs into the lobby and the boys are waiting for us. When they see us they instantly stand up and walk over to us. They can't keep their eyes off

of us. Louis fell to the ground and said "Damn, you girls keep on breaking my neck." i just laughed at him.

"Wow. You look....I Can't describe it in words." Says Niall with his cute Irish Accent.

He grabs my wait with one arm and we start walking out to the...LIMO!

^^^^^^

Hey girls and guys! How do you like my fanfic? I've started a new one and the 1st chapter will be up soon!

XXX, Rochelle♥