ODOB (ch.14)

*5 months later*

Me and Niall have been going strong, Really strong. With only 2 and a half weeks left before olympics, I am always hypervenalting and he is always there to comfort

me.

"Rachel.....RACHEL!" Kenzie says snapping her fingers infront of my face.

"W-what! Oh, sorry, I.....uh..." I say taking my grips off.

"ha. Go home and rest. your going to need it." she says snickering. I just giggle and put my warm up suit on and uggs.

~~~~~

I lay in bed thinking about the Olympics. I am really scared. truely, I have never been so scared in my life.

Right before I am about to doze off, I get a call. I look at my clock and its 2:13a.m.

"Hello?" I ask yawning.

"Hello, is this Rachel Himes?" Ask a woman. she sounds worried. I sit up.

"Yes, this is here. Is there a problem?"

~~~~~

*Next morning*

*Niall's P.O.V.*

"Niall get up! Now!" says Liam bursting into my room. I look at my clock and It 6: 30 a.m.

"Mate, what the hell why am i up so-"

"Rachel is gone! Dana said she went into her room to wake her up and she wasnt there! All of her stuff is still there!" My mind goes racing.

"GUYS! I GOT AHOLD OF RACHEL ON TWITTER!" screams Dana from the living room. I get out of bed and run into the livingroom. Dana is sitting on the floor and her

eyes are red and puffy. her hair is very messy.

"she just tweeted ";'( R.I.P. </3 you will always be in my heart. <3 Xxx" I'm calling her." danna starts pressing buttons until you hear a ringing noise. She puts

it on speaker.

*Rachel's P.O.V.*

I'm sitting in a hospital room next to my mother, father, brother and the twins. my sister's cried themselves to sleep and my brother is trying not to cry. I

get a call from Dana. I get up and leave the room.

"Hello?" I say, tears streaming down my cheeks. I sniffle and let my feelings be exspressed through my eyes.

"R-Rach? are you okay? where are you???" she ask. I just cry even more before i fall to the floor.

"A place." I say about 2 mins. later. "Don't bother looking for me. I'm not going to be going back to London. I'm not going to the olympics."

~~~~~

* Niall's P.O.V.*

"Don't bother looking for me. I'm not going to be going back to London. I'm not going to the olympics."

'Call ended' came onto Dana phone screen.

She pulls up an app called 'Phone Tracker'. She types in Rachel's Phone # and it says 'tracking.'

'Bing' says her phone.

"Lets go." says Dana standing up and heading for the door.

"Wait, where are we going??" I ask.

"We are going to get Rachel, and You and Liam are coming with me." She opens the door and walks out. Liam and I follow.

~~~~~