ODOB (chapter 9)

*Niall's P.O.v.*

I pull away from the kiss.

"Finally." I say, pulling her into a hug.

"mhm." she says with a smile on face. We start walking out of the water hand in hand. We both geat dressed.

"Race you to the car!" says Rachel running. I catch up to her and pick her up bridal style and carry her back to the car.

"Put me down! I'm going to break you!" Why does she put herself down so much?

"Your as light as a feather!" I say. It brings a smile to her face. she pulls me in for a kiss. When she does we arrive at the car. I put her in the pasengers

seat. We then Start to Drive away back to the hotel. WE also jammed to music on the way back.

~~~~~

We pull into the Hotel parking lot and I turn off the car. We sit there for 5 minuets looking up at the stars before I say

"Rach, Will You Be my Princess?" I say taking her hand. Her Beautiful Blue-Green eyes lock with mine.

"Of course I will, Niall" she says. I kiss her.

"Well I got practice tommarow and then Trials the day after, so i better get going." She says getting up and opening her car door.

"Ok, Love you Princess." She pauses and says, "Love You too, Nialler." She kisses my cheeck before closing the door and walks into the Hotel.

~~~~~

I lay in bed and am thinking about how good this day has gone. Tommarow, I am planning to suprize Rachel with me coming to Trials.

~~~~~

*Rachel's P.O.V*

"RACHEL'S GOTTA BOYFRIEND! ITS GOTTA BE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! ONLY YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I laugh and throw a pillow at her.

"Shut Up! Why am I Up so early?" I say looking at the clock and rubbing my eyes.

"We have Trials today silly!" says Dana. She hands me a bag. "The coaches dropped these off for us. They want us to wear them."

I nodd and go to the bathroom. I take a shower and when I get out i open the bag. Inside there is a leatard what is Blue white and Red, for the U.S. of course.

I change into it and i look fabuLOUIS (see what i did there) in it.

Dana did our hair and makeup the way the coaches said it had to be.

We then left for the venue where Trails were being held.

~~~~~

We get out of the limo and i look at all of the stairs infront of me being outlined with paps. yay. stairs. yay. paps.

I start to walk up and find Alehandrah (Al-e-hond-ra), a Gymnast from Russia. She was a BITCH! I remember when i was 7, I won a gold medal, she got bronze.

she dumped at whole gallon of gatorade all over me. I hated her guts. I need to win the gold today. and if she spills freakin gatorade all of my freakin

head, shes going to have a messed up face.

I Start walking up the stairs and I hear her talking to a Pap.

"What do you think about your competition today?" ask the pap.

"I'm not scared at all! I know that the gold medal has my name written all over it." she smirks.

"Even Rachel Himes?" Alehandrah rolls her eyes.

"oh please, Rachel doesn't know what she's going against." she looks over at me and smirks then walks to the rest of the muther fuckin Russians.

"You okay Rach?" ask Megan. I look down at my fist and see that they are clenched.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Its just i reall wanna scream 'Come At Me, Bro' at Alehandrah. I hate her."

"Rach, don't let her mess with your head. C'mon lets catch up with the rest of the U.S." We then head into the arena. Its set up like the Olympics.

"Rachel Himes to the beam, please." says the loud speaker.

"You've got it Rach! C'mon girl!" says the girls, cheering me on. I walk down and start to warm up.

~~~~~

*Alehandra's P.O.V.*

Ugh, Rachel's here. She's a laughing matter compared to me. Can't wait to see the look on her face when-is that Niall Horan?!?!? OMG!

He walks in and goes to the, lolz, food center. Wait! I just remembered, Rachel is dating him. Ohhhh, Im sooo badass. Shes deffinatley not going to win

after she sees this.

~~~~~

*Niall's P.O.V.*

"Do you sell Chocolate Roses?" I ask the guy. He nods and goes over to the freezer. I start to get my wallet out when someone grabs my hand. I look up and

see a girl smiling at me.

"Uh, hi-" I am cut off by her shoving her lips into mine. Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, she needs a tic-tac. I try shoving away but she is pulling me into her.

"styigfadop" i try saying. All of a sudden, I hear a gasp behind me. Alehandrah lets go of my face, looks over my shoulder, looks at me with

satifaction in her eyes and walks away. I turn around And Rachel is standing there.

~~~~~

*Rachel's P.O.V.*

I finish my beam routine and I look at the score board. "Rachel Himes, 10/10" I scream and start running up to my best friends. I hug them all!

"I'm going to get a water!" i say. I start walking up the Stairs and when i turn, I see Niall snogging with Alehandrah. When she sees me, she stops,

and does her evil smirk at me. I gasp. Niall Turns around and says "Rach, its not what you think." awh, his voice is so- Rach, snap out of it.

"You....you...I start running to the girls bathroom. I get in their and climb on the toilet. I climb into the airvent in the ceiling. I hear Niall run in

and say "Rach, please! Its not what you think!" I hear him start opening all the bathroom doors. He then comes to mine. He tries to kick it open. He finally

climbs under the door and see im not there. He looks at the ceiling and says "Rach get down from there."

I stay as silent as possible. "Rach, come down here or I will go up there and get you myself." I still say quiet. Before I know it, Niall is on the toilet seat,

trying to get in the air vent. He then peeks his head up and sees me. He gets up into it.

"Niall stop, go away." I say through tears.

"RACHEL! LET, ME, EXPLAIN!" He screams. He sighs and says "look at me." in a calmer voice.

I look up and see that his eyes are filled with tears. "fine." i say.

~~~~~

Niall explains to me how she just came over and started snogging him. He even explains to me about how bad her lips tasted and how bad at kissing she was.

It made me laugh.

"And this is what I was acually waiting in line for." He pulls out a chocolate rose. I smile and giggle. I hug him and say "Your to cute to be mad at."

He then looks me in the eyes and kisses me. Then he says "wow, our 3rd kiss was in a airvent." i break out laughing.

^^^^^

ooooo, drama. ;)

~Rochelle♥