ODOB (ch. 18)

"Well.....Since Courtney can't compete they are putting you into Finals!" he says holding out his arms. I run into them with happy tears.

I finally get to achive my lifetime goal.

*Next day at Finals*

Me and Dana stand in our red leotards looking up in the stands. WE spot the boys and the girls and we wave. They wave back, the only peopl who aren't there is

Zayn and courtney. Zayn desided to stay at the hospital with Courtney, sweet boy<3.

~~~~~~~

After competing at finals, it is finally time for awards. Im shaking so badly, it hurts. We all wait on the side lines.

"In third place.....China!" The chinese walk up to the 3rd place spot and are given bronze medals.

"In second place..." Its agansit USA and Russia. WE (USA team) are in a circle death gripping eachothers hands and making little prayers.

".....Russia!" The russians roll their eyes at us and walk up to the podeum. Team Usa is now jumping up in down.

"Guys, stop." I say looking at them, "WE look like cheerleaders." WE all laugh  and hug.

"and in first place and bringing home the gold medal, TEAM UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!" We all walk up to the podeum and are handed flowers and, yes *clap clap*,

Our olympic 2012 gold medal. Everyone is crying happy tears, even courtney. The boys are jumping up and down in the bleachers. I smile and wave at Niall.

Me blows me a kiss <3. Confeti then falls from the ceiling and this is when i start thinking could this day get any better. I'm bringing home 2 gold medals,

one for indivsual 1st place and then overall 1st place, team Usa 2012 is now a record breaker, and i get to do it with the best people ive met, and the best

boyfriend ever supporting me through my ups and downs.

we finally have to get down from our glory moment. when i get off the floor a reporter comes over to me.

"Rachel, Rachel, How is it to be 16 and have 2 gold olympic medals?"

I swallow. "To be honest, I can't explain in words how happy I am. Its an amazing exspirience thats One in a lifetime!" I smile .

"I bet, Rumor has it that you and Niall Horan are dating," she hands the microphone to me.

"Um, yes the rumors are true, we have been dating for over 6 months" I say, smiling even bigger.

"Yes, have a good day Rachel." then she turns back to th e camera and carries on 'reporting' or doing whatever the fuck she does.

I walk away to Niall and I hug him. I pull away and say "I love you."

"I love you too." he says while kissing me.

~~~~~

*At the airport 1 week later*

Its early but im wide awake. I knew this day would come but it came way to fast. Niall's with me. He's helping me with my luggage. WE finally get to my plane.

"Can you please stay." he ask while doing a puppy face. I laugh but im crying at the same time.

"No, I'm sorry. I want to but my brother can't take care of Alison and Shawna forever." I wipe away my tears. Nialls wearing sunglasses but you can see the saddness

in my eyes.

"Well then i guess this is good-bye for now." He says. He opens his arms and i run into them.

"Text me and call me and skype me every day, you got that?" he says looking down at me.

"Got it." I stand on my tip toes and kiss him.

"I love you." I say hugging him tighter.

"I love you too."

"C'mon Rach, were leaving." says Dana from the plane. I nodd. I give Niall one last hug before boarding the plane.

We take off and i look out the window until Niall is a small dot. I break down crying.

~~~~

awh, this is sad :'( Well if all of you are wondering, I was really busy so thats why i didnt update for awhile :p I'm doing the best i can people. I LOVE YOU ALL.

VOMMENT&RATE&ADD TO READING LIST♥♥♥♥

Love you nuggets,

Elle♥