ODOB (ch. 15)

"I-" i say sniffling, "I don't know. What's the point of going if the only people I need to be there to watch me can't" I start wanting to break down again.

"Rachel, they will be watching, just from a different view. If you don't even medal, which I highly doubt, You will always be a winner to us and your parents. Just

by making it this far, you are a winner. And since you did make it this far, why give up? throw it all away. When I broke my knee, you are the one who told me that

yes, I can continue, and I did. look at me. I'm off crutches and I feel better thasn ever! You just have to let the scrapes heal." Dana said.

Omg. she did have a career ending break. the doctor told us she isn't going to the olympics, and she is because I told her she could.

"Your right Dana," I said making a smile, "And atleast my brothers and sister will be watching. Let me introduce you to them."

I walk over to Shawna and Allyson. "Shawna, Allyson, wake up I have a suprize." they both woke up.

"Whatttt the fuckkerrr hellll why are you freakin waking- HOLY SHIT! ITS-ITS! OMG ALLY! WAKE UP!" she wakes Ally. "Sorry for the swearing.." she says innocently.

"Hi. I'm Ally. I'm single if you were wondering." she says shaking their hands.

"Ally, They are both taken!" I say laughing.

"By who!?!?! I'm gonna kill her!" she says pouting. I hold Niall's Hand and Dana hold's Liams.

"ha....you were saying about killing...?" i say.

"Well, I guess I can let this one pass." she says with a smile.

"Matt! wake up!" He wakes up instantly.

"Who is this?" he ask standing up. he towers over Niall and Niall just,, stares and smiles.

"Matt, this is my boyfriend, Niall. ANd this is Dana's Boyfriend, Liam." I say.

"Oh, hi, I'm Matt, Rachels brother." he says with a smile. he shakes their hands. "Well, rach, say one last goodbye to mom and dad, same with you two," he says

pointing to Shawna and Allyson, "and we will be Off to London!"

~~~~~

The plane just lifted off the ground. I squeeze Nialls hand.

"um, Ow." he says laughing.

"Oh, sorry" I say letting go and looking out the window. I put my head on Niall's shoulder and doze off.

~~~~~

I just got off the plane and right when I get into the airport, Makenzie is there.

"Rachel Himes! If you are going to leave us you better atleast tell someone! You had me worried sick! Do you know how much we looked for you, How worried all of

your friends were about you?!?! I almost had a heart attack or a fucking stroke when I heard you were missing! It's London and your famous! You can't just leave!

What if you got taken?!? huh? No olympics and you life ends!" she gives me and angry look but then she sighs. "I'm sorry kiddo, Its just I was so worried about you!"

I pull her into a hug. she hugs back.

~~~~~

*2 and a half weeks later*

"Rach, can you belive it?!? Its the big day!" I hear Dana say as she plops down on my bed. I sit up and Dana is holding something behind her back.

"Dana," i say folding my arms, "What tis you have behind your back." I say with puppy eyes.

"Oh, its nothing, just a $500 leatard!" she pulls around the leo and I scream and its so pretty! one sleeve looks like and american flag! I cannot wait to put it on!

I go into the bathroom, take a shower and put the leo on. holy shit, I've never felt and looked so amazing!

I come out and dana does my hair and make-up. I walk out into the hall way and there people standing outside of their rooms telling me good-luck! best day of my

life so far!

When I get to the elevator, the boys are standing infront of it. I run up to Niall and hug him.

"You look amazing." he whispers. We pull away and Niall says "I hate to brag, but i think my girlfriend looks the best." he winks at me.

"Um no,"

"nu uh,"

"ha, ok"

" uh hum, uh hum," Louis snaps his fingers in a Z formation and attemps to flip his hair in Nialls face then walks away with his hand facing Niall. "Talk to the

hand"

The girls and I are just laughing our asses off.

^^^^^

This story is going to end soon :( But I am thinking about writing a sequal! YEAH BUDDY:D

omg. Rachel is so nice. ugh. she was telling me how she kiked Niall, but he never kiked her back. he kiked all of her friends back but not here :( I fell bad for her. But then again, maybe he likes her and thinks she pretty, and hes to shy to talk to her, so its going to take him awhile before he acually talks to her! omg! I'm a genius! XD

I dont want to go to college :( Yes, I graduated high school and I am not looking forward to college. I live In New York (SAME STATE AS RACHEL!) and I'm going to Florida to study dermatology. I;m aso going to be taking writing classes! YAY!

APPLE BOTTOM JEANS! BOOTS WIT' DA' FUR wit da furrr! THE WHOLE CLUB WAS LOOKING AT HER!

~Elle♥