One Dream, One Boy (chapter 7)

I was in my bed texting Niall.

'I can't belive that we got caught. -Niall'

'ikr! How did they even find us!?!? -Rach'

'Security camera's maybe? lolz. -Niall'

'lolz. maybe....But overall, it was the most fun i've had in awhile. -Rach'

'Same Here ;) ,-Niall'

'yess, Well I'm going to be going to bed. night :) -Rachel'

'Night Princess. Don't Dream to much about me. ;) -Niall'

He called me princess. DO YOU FREAKIN KNOW WHAT HIS 'PRINCESS' MEANS?!?!?

'Not making any promises. ;) Night -Rach'

'Night Babe ;* -Niall'

'night ;* -Rachel.'

I plug my phone into the charger and then lay down in my bed. I fall asleep instantly.

~~~~~

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I lay in my bed thinking about Rachel. She looked beautiful tonight, as always. And I keep on thinking about that i've tried to kiss her twice but someone ruins it.

I need to plan something Private, where no one can ruin the moment.

I was also pretty happy about our text conversation.

Knowing that i gave her the night of her life-score

kissy face icon-score

The night couldn't be any better.

~~~~~

<I open my eyes and Rachel is crying. I am holding her. Her mascara is running, badly.

"Babe, Whats wrong?" I ask, starting to feel symfatic for her.

"Niall! I can't go! I can't go or do the freaking Olypics. I hate my life! I hate myself! I hate my ankles!" She i crying so hard.

I Look down at her ankle and there is a cast around it.>

I wake up and throw my head up in my bed. I am sweating heavily.

"You Okay, Mate?" Ask Harry.

"er, Yeah." I say laying down again. After about 20 minuets of twisting and turning, I finally fall asleep.

<I wake up to little feet hitting the ground outside the door. I get out of the bed and head out into the kithen.

"Anna! James! Morgan! Lunch is Ready!" Someone screams from the kitchen.

"DADDY! GIVE ME A PIGGY BACK RIDE!" says a little boys. I'm guessing that's James.

"sure buddy." i say he hops on my back and then I relized That her called me 'daddy'. I walk to the kitchen and, Rachel is standing there. I put James down. I

run up to her and kiss her passiontatley. I pull away and she looks up to me and says "Hello Niall." I smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"Um, want some Lunch?" She asks.

"Yes!" I say, sitting down between Morgan and James. It all came back to me now. Morgan and James are twins, they are 3. Anna is our oldest daughter, shes 5.

I got married to Rachel after she won her 3 olypic Gold medal.>

I woke up and looked at my clock, 8:30 a.m. 'Just a Dream.' I thought to myself. I wish it was real....

"Hurry Up lad! We Have A Voice Check!" Said Liam peeking his head through the door.

~~~~~

"Oh, How I wish, That was me." Liam finished up.

"Ok. You guys can leave now." said some random guy.

After the guy left the room Liam said "That was good guys."

I nodded.

Liam looked at me with concern in this eyes. "You alright lad?"

"Yeah, can i talk to you guys?" They all turned themselfs to face me.

"I like Rachel."

the guys laughed. "No shit, mate." said Zayn.

"well, I dont think she knows.."

"Well then, just do what I did with Dana!" said Liam. "She snook ut at Midnight and we went somewhere special. We kissed and It was private."

I thought it over. "I think I might try that."