One Dream, One Boy (One Direction Fanfic)

"Mom! I love You! See You In London!" I scream as I'm going out my front door at my House is Albany, New York.

"Okay! Love You To sweety! Don't train to hard! Keep In Touch!" she screams back.

I close the door and Walk to my Cube Car. haha, cube. I like that word. Well I'm off to the airport and Won't see my mom, friends, or House until the olympics.

I am a gymnast For the U.S.A. team. I've been Home schooled for all of my life. I am dedicated to gymnastics. I'm 16 and will be 17 on August 26th.

I pull into my best friends driveway, Megan. She puts her luggage into the backseat.

"Good bye home." she blows a kiss.

"Yes, goodbye home, And Hello to London." I say laughing.

~~~~~~

I'm going throught the medal detecter, and it spots something on me. "Oh yea, i forgot to tell you I have a medal plate in my Ankle. I broke it when

I was 14 doing-"

"yea, yea. Enough information." the lasy says. How rude. You don't inturupt me like that. I walk over to Megan and 3 other gymnast. They also made it

to the olympics.

Dana was 18. She was the oldest. she was 5'7. She had Blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. She says if she wasn't dooing gymnastics, she would be a model.

Courtney was 18. She was 5'8. She had long Dark- Brown Hair and Dark- Brown eyes with tan skin. She was also very pretty.

Valery was 18. She was 5'2. She has dirty blonde hair with Hazel Eyes. She was also very pretty.

Megan was 17. She was 5'5. She has light-brown hair with grey eyes. She was also in the pretty group.

Then there was me, Rachel. I'm 16 and the youngest. I'm 5'4. I have light-brown hair with blue-green eyes. I think I'm ugly, but everyone else

says drop-dead-gorgeous. They also all say I'm the best at gymnastics cuz i've been doing it ever scence i could walk. I've won Hundreds of gold medals

and am One of America's Best. Everyone says I put myself down to much but really, I think i speak the truth.

When I walk over, I find Megan Holding her Iphone, recording me.

"You are going to die." I say giving her a death glare.

"kk"

We get on the plane and it starts to take off. I am so afraid of planes after watching movies like, Final destination or quarentine 2. I dont want the

plane blowing up or Zombies trying to bite my face off. I eventually doze off.

~~~~~~

"Rach, Wake up" I hear Dana say. Dana is the 'Mother' of the group. "Rach, RACH!" I wake up. "The Plane is landing, get up."

"fine, fine, ok." i mumble.

~~~~~~

I get off the plane and people are screaming with British accents "RACHEL! SIGN MY POSTER PLEASE!" I stopped and signed about 20 posters and then Megan said "Ron,

come on!" so off we went to the hotel. I shared a room with Megan, Valery with Courtney and Dana By herself.

Dana walks into Megan and My room, sits down on the couch listening to music.

"what are you listening to?" I ask, sitting down next to her.

"A band called One direction. They are from here, and One is from Ireland. They got 3rd place on the X-Factor in 2010. The band mates are Louis, Zayn, Niall,

Harry and," she put on her dremy face and Dreamy voice " Liam<3"

"Thanks for giving me a book." I says giggling

"No Problem."

"So, are they in The U.K. right now?" I ask looking through the fridge.

"I think so, their U.S. tour ended like, last week so, they should be."

"Oh. lemme see what they look like." I ask sitting down next to her. She pulls up a pic on her Iphone of One Direction. All the way to the right is Harry. He's

cute looking :). Then their is "her babe' aka Liam. He is also cute. Then their is Zayn. Wow, Hes hot. really hot. Then she told me that he has a gf, Perrie.

I looked at the next one and its louis. At first i thought he was the youngest and he is also cute. Then next came Niall, He had gorge eyes and a face to fall

for. He was my fav looking out of all of them.

"I like Niall" I said looking up at Dana. She smiled, then said "Yeah he is cute." then walked up to the door.

"Get some sleep you guys. I will be her to wake you people up at 6:30"

"Ok." Megan and I said in unison. So we went to bed.