The A/N (Feel Free to Skip!)

NOTE: The only platform this book is on is WATTPAD. If you are looking at this work from another site, that work is ILLEGAL. Please report it to @RealmSky on Wattpad ASAP and the Wattpad team so the appropriate measures can be taken. Thank you! :)

>> This series is dedicated to G, M, A, and X. Love you guys <3 <<

Welcome beautiful human being and thanks for landing here of all places. If you couldn't tell already, this is going to be a sweg Yoongi-focused fanfiction, with a few references scattered in between and all that good jazz.

I will warn you (don't say I didn't warn you) that this fanfiction may or may not contain some particularly sensitive topics, but I haven't decided upon such topics yet. If future me does choose to incorporate such topics, they will be listed below. Future me, your cue is now.

1. Violence

2. Cursing (mostly censored)

3. Drugs (not used as an addiction)

4. Appearance of Alcohol (no consumption)

5. Fluff
(no, not nonsense writing fluff. I mean literal fluff. Dangerously fluffy fluff. You'll see.)

The description for this fanfiction should be updated every once in a while.

I'll update this if I do.

-Sky

P.S. : It's been updated lol.

FURTHER POINTS TO TOUCH UPON//

1. This fanfiction is not factual, and takes place in an Alternate Universe.

2. Please don't repost! This should be obvious. I am indeed putting a copyright on this and Wattpad has systems in place to prevent and protect a user against plagiarism.

4. I'll add more to this list when the opportunity arises. Enjoy the fanfiction!

5. Where did 3 go?

6. Why are you still reading this section? Isn't it the section nobody wants to read?

7. I see what you're doing. You're psyching me out. I know what you're up to.

8. Alright, really. Go sleep or something. It's productive at least.

9. You can read chapter 1 now.

10. ......bye?

11. Here is a golden medal. In commemoration of the golden maknae. Congrats for making it this far.

13. CHAPTER 1 IS STARTING NOW.

14. REALLY.

15. ......

16.