UPDATE: Story Merge

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS NOT PART OF THE MAIN STORY. Please don't disqualify it from any contests and awards I put it in ;-; <3

-------------------------
Hi my lovely Clouds! It's Sky. I have a few updates.

First, my second official fanfiction, VISUAL, was updated just now! We are currently on the tenth chapter. I hope you enjoy the latest chapter (or give VISUAL a try if you haven't yet!)

-------------------------

Second...I want to reach for the Wattpad Stars program.

...yep. Big goals.

For those who don't know, Wattpad Stars is an exclusive program for writers who have made an impact in the Wattpad community.

One of the Wattpad Stars requirements is that I need two narrative stories that are over 50,000 words.

Unfortunately, This Wild Love does not reach 50,000 words. To be precise...it falls just under that mark (at around 48,000).

I don't want to fill my book with fluff of 2000 words. So I've decided...

...I'm going to merge the sequel, This Everlasting Love, with This Wild Love.

This is a HUGE decision for my account.

Why?

Because...by taking out This Everlasting Love and merging it with TWL, I will lose over 2,800 reads, 180+ votes, and 9,400 words of work...aka about 50+ hours of writing, planning, and editing.

I already wrote so much for TEL...and a lot of the attention it's garnered will just vanish once I take the book down. I'll still be keeping it on my account in general, but it will no longer be visible to the public.

I'm really hesitating about this, but I truly believe it's the best decision for my profile moving forward. Especially if I want to work hard to become a Wattpad Star.

Because of this change, I'll have to ask anyone who has TEL on their reading lists to add TWL instead to keep up with story updates.

The contests and awards I'm in currently should come to a close soon, but I'm also getting impatient, so if results aren't announced by the end of September,

I will resume TWL with no delays, regardless of potential disqualifications.

VISUAL has already surpassed 10,000 words. It is the story I will be focusing on most until the end of September, because I've chosen it to be my second narrative that will surpass the 50,000 word requirement.

Because of all the changes I'll be making to my profile...I really hope I won't lose anyone. If I do, I understand, and I'm so sorry for the changes.

For anyone who plans on sticking around, THANK YOU I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE WORLD AND UNIVERSE AND I APPRECIATE YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW. TRULY.

Would it be too shameful to ask about recommending TWL to others? It would be, wouldn't it ;-;

I'm going to anyway though. 2,800 reads and 182 votes lost is a huge impact on my account. I need a way to convince myself it'll be okay ('^-^)

Thank you for reading my work for as long as you guys have been. My second-year anniversary just passed on Wattpad, and I never imagined we would get this far.

Thank you. Really. I sound cliche at this point though don't I? But I really mean it.

I hope you guys will give VISUAL a chance, and I can't wait to see you for the revival of This Wild Love.

See you in two months.

Your love,
-Sky

Extra blurb: G I love you bby don't come at me hehe okay bye

OTHER FINAL UPDATE:
I'm just condensing this into one chapter so other ppl can skip it more easily :)

Hi my lovely Clouds!

As of a few moments ago, I finally went and unpublished TEL: This Everlasting Love. This was a necessary move so I can start reworking the chapters for TWL in preparation for the beginning of revisions~~~ :)

If you don't know what I'm talking about yet, please read my UPDATE: Story Merge chapter!

The new cover for TWL has adopted elements of both EXISTING cover designs. It will not be getting a new design, but rather something that is familiar and a joining of the two. I've primarily used the TEL background and changed the title font so it's a little easier to read, but there's another change or two that I'll let you find ❤

I'm looking forward to updating after revisions. See you all soon :D

-Sky

P.S: This is a not-so-friendly reminder that if you are reading this work on a platform other than Wattpad, you are supporting ILLEGAL WORK. Stop doing that :)

P.S.S: I love you all