Kitty-ssi

Jeon Jungkook.

My fingers rapidly fire across the keyboard, sending multitudes of tapping melodies through the office. Each strike upon a button is another beat adding to the cacophony.

With dismay, I lean back and grit my teeth at the computer. The only identifier I can pull up is Jungkook's picture.

Nothing. Then let's try...

Kim Namjoon.

Nothing except a picture pops up on my desktop. The search engine innocently suggests alternate names and results should be entered into the system.

You have to be kidding me. Fine, what about Jin?

Nothing.

Taehyung?

Nothing.

Jimin?

"Oh..." I breathe out. The irritation gives me a minor headache. "Of course." I stare at Jimin's description as a low throbbing begins behind my temples.

Known to actively pursue females, but relationships have not been long-lasting.

I ruffle my hair and stretch back in the seat, feeling somewhat discouraged. The only two guys left to search are Hoseok and Yoongi. Hoseok was labeled as moderate, while Yoongi was classified as...

...dangerous.

Not entirely sure I want to see Yoongi's profile, I type Hoseok's name into the system first. The only information I'm provided with is a photo.

For as extensive as my mother's company is, and for as complicated as the private search engine could be, the relatively minor amount of info on these guys is alarming.

Why are they being targeted to begin with?

Juggling the many thoughts that are occupying my brain, I concentrate on the task laid out before me. Delaying my deadline.

I can buy time for the evening by working under the guise of investigating the guys as "targets." So long as my mother sees I'm doing some form of work, I can potentially even push this project deadline into the middle of the week. 

But I have to be extremely careful.

Closing Hoseok's profile, I grab Yoongi's physical portfolio on my desk. My fingers flip through the content. I've already looked at it three times, but I keep finding myself coming back to it. 

The first page is simply Yoongi's printed photo, taken from afar, with the word Dangerous labeled next to his name.

The second page has a close-up shot with a short description underneath stating his age, weight, height, eye color, and hair color. 

The first page is more intriguing, but I keep coming back to his close-up on the second page.

I've had this feeling all week when I look at him. What the hell is it? Am I missing something?

Too aggravated to figure it out, I ignore the incomplete puzzle in my foggy mind and type his name in the keyboard. When his profile pops up in a separate window, my jaw drops.

There's information here!

Scrolling through the profile, I skip the first few pages, which are just scanned copies of the physical portfolio on my desk, and instead immediately find his additional description. 

Always carrying something in his pocket. Unidentified object. 

Primary target of several nationwide bounties in urban areas. Purpose in being targeted: unknown.