Part 2

"....A sex slave...." Jhope finally whispered out, his breathe hitting the younger's lips before they connected.

The younger's body had completely frozen over as their lips seemed to mesh together perfectly. All possible thoughts had left his mind, but all he knew was that there was a gorgeous as fuck, half naked, petite boy on him that was almost begging to be fucked.

It barely processed in his mind, that Jhope's finger's had begun to swiftly dance their way downward to his belt's buckle to undo it. The zipper resounded as it was tugged on to allow the smaller boy's hand to slip into Jungkook's boxers and pull out his growing erection.

A tiny grunt threatened to escape brunettes throat at the contact of Jhope's hand that took no time at all to stroke his length, "Shiiit..." he groaned out, breaking the seemingly never-ending kiss they shared, "W-....We need t..to stop..." He panted out finally gathering the slightest bit of his thoughts back.

"But-... Master.." the boy whined out, much to needy for Jungkook to be able to control himself.

The younger knew that he shouldn't have enjoyed being called such a word, especially from an actual slave, but coming from Jhope sounded too.... exhilarating.

His hand shot to the boy's neat hair, ruining it's appearance as he balled his hands into fists to grasp his locks. The wince from his trembling lips were like music to Jungkook's ears.

Taking his bottom lip between his lips, Jhope felt himself being directed to the floor and his head drawn closer to his master's dick, and that's when he felt his heart begin to race. He had been raised for this very purpose, but nothing really prepares you when you are faced with this situation for the first time.

"You made this problem, so I expect you to fix it." Jungkook said in a low, gruff tone with his eyes clouded over in lust.

Their eyes locked briefly as the orange haired boy nodded his head in understanding, "I-I will..." he whispered before looking at the boy's large dick before him. He gulped down his fears before he opened his mouth and took the boy in.

Instantly, Jungkook's head shot back against the wall at the sensation enveloping his dick.

Jhope's plump pink lips wrapped around his dick as he forced his head down to take as much as he possibly could. Saliva trailed down the younger's dick as he bobbed his head upward only to push back down. His tongue ran down the shaft, then to the tip to lick off any precum that might have seeped out.

His eyes shot up to see the younger watching him intently.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed over with a bright pink as low, heavy breathes escaped his lips. Sometimes he would bit his bottom lip as he staring hungrily at the boy warming up his cock with his mouth.

Deep in his mind, he could almost understand why he was ranked as a sex slave. His perfect lips that were made for kissing and the skillful work of his tongue, it was too perfect. Along with that, he had the best body that was made to pleasure others. It was petite and delicate with his caramel skin that looked almost to beautiful to be real.

Those eyes too.... So innocent yet dirty...

It made him feel like he was losing control.

His hand darted back to the top of the other's bright orange hair and gripped it tightly as he forced the boy's head down to take all of his length.

To say that Jhope was startled would be an understatement as his eyes widened but forced himself to fight back his gag reflex for his master. Tears were forming in his eyes as they began to drip down his cheeks as the younger held his head there for what seemed like an eternity, almost mocking him.