Part 3

((AN:// God damn construction by my dorm woke me up, so here I am writing another chapter instead of sleeping like any other normal college student.

Enjoy!))

|××××××××××|××××××××××|

Namjoon fingered through the paperwork further to see if he could find any new information on the boy.

"They are completely vague about this kid!" He exclaimed in frustration as he threw the stack on the table, "Well, we know absolutely nothing more about him than when he first showed up!"

"Well, we know he's a sex slave..." Jungkook grumbled quietly, earning a glare from the elder causing him to shut up.

The boy's all turned the attention to the small boy, who was messing around with the cuffs of the hoodie's sleeve. He just seemed so fascinated by the fabric.

"Nothing about a name at all? Are we just going to be stuck calling him Jhope?" Jimin asked as he ran a hand through his silver hair.

"Nothing," Namjoon replied with a defeated sigh before glancing at the slave sadly, "Jhope, do you know were you were born? A hospital or anything?"

Said boy's head snapped upward as the sound of his nickname and turned to the speaker, "No, I was born in that facility. All the slaves there are."

"Great!" Jin exclaimed as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "So we have no information and technically he's not even documented as a real person! He might as well not exist!"

"Calm down, will you?" Taehyung groaned out as he leaned into the cushions of the couch, "We'll figure something out..."

Jhope's large doe eyes looked at them as his head tilted to the side ever so slightly. His lips parted just a tiny bit while the yellow hoodie nearly slipped off the edge of his shoulder. Looking at the scattered paper on the table, his hands maneuvered through them carefully, "Why are my master's interested in such boring facts about me? I'm you're slave, is that not enough to know?" Almost instantly, the boy jerked and turned a bright red as he stood and bowed lowly, "I apologize! I shouldn't have spoken without being spoken to first!"

"Wha-... No, no, no!" Yoongi assured as he pulled the boy back down to sit, though he felt Jhope flinch as if he were about to get struck, "Jhope, you don't need our permission to speak! Things here are going to be drastically different than where you grew up."

Jungkook observed the orange haired boy intently as he over looked his body language.

There was, without a doubt, a split second of fear in Jhope's eyes when Yoongi had reach out towards him.

The boy took his seat once more before nodding his head obediently.

Jimin let out a disgruntled sigh as he flopped himself on his back against the floor, allowing his gaze to fall onto the ceiling above him, "This whole thing is just so... fucked up!" He growled out before turning onto his side to meet Jhope's eyes.

"You know what," Namjoon finally said through a frustrated sigh as he rose from his spot, "we're all too worked up at the moment. All of us needs to just take a bit to relax and then we'll work this whole thing out."

Everyone looked amongst each other before they nodded in agreement.

The shock definitely clouded their mind and made it difficult for any of them to think properly of solutions.

"What do we do with him?" Jimin asked as he pointed to Jhope with concern in his eyes, "We can't leave him to his own devices.."

Yoongi took this into consideration and nodded in agreement to the younger's statement, "I'll just watch over him for now," he shifted his body to face the boy that was currently drowning in the oversized hoodie and smiled warmly at him, "Hey, do you remember where Namjoon's room is? My room is beside his and if you can't find it, it has my name on it, alright? My name is Yoongi and I'll meet you there shortly."