Part 8

((AN:// Hey ya'll, so I'm trying to think of how to make the plot move faster in the book because there is one.... I'm just trying to get it to move along a tiny bit faster!! I'm really excited because I have these ideas in my mind and I hope you're excited for when it comes!!

Anyhow, please enjoy!!))

|××××××××××|××××××××××|

"Master...?" Hoseok whimpered out as he felt the younger's lips press against his collarbone rather roughly.

He felt Namjoon nipping at his neck, and his tongue would occasionally lap over his skin smoothly before he began sucking. It was out of reflex that he tilted his head backward against the wall to allow the other more access to his neck.

"I guess Jin's hickey wasn't enough to keep other's away," he grumbled in annoyance as his hands planted themselves firmly on Hoseok's waist, "I'll just have to fix that, won't I?"

Their hip's collided and had started grinding against each other, earning tiny moans from the two. Hoseok's arms found their way around Namjoon's shoulder's, and his eyes closed to enjoy the feeling.

The younger's hands shifted upward to snake his fingers underneath Hoseok's shirt. His finger's pinched the other's nipples which in turn caused him to flinch. Hearing the slaves moaning felt like ecstasy, making him crave more and more. Much to his astonishment, however, it was Hoseok who grab a fistful of Namjoon's hair and forced their lips together.

It was messy and in the heat of the moment, but no less breathtaking.

Namjoon then slid his hands out of Hoseok's shirt, and his left hand slowly made it's way to grab the boy's free hand. With his left hand, it had begun to work on undoing Hoseok's jeans in attempt to pry them off. The size difference of the hands were drastic, but Namjoon held the other's hand like his life depended on it. To Hoseok, it almost felt as if his master was scared of losing the boy.

He was sure he was imagining it though.

Namjoon leaned his forehead against the slaves before whispered genuinely, "Tell me no and I'll stop."

The words rang in Hoseok's ears as he thought it over and over. Even now, they were asking him what he wanted and it caught him so much off guard, "... I want to," Hoseok replied confidently, "I promise." He smiled happily in order to convey his feelings before pressing their lips together again. It was a simple and quick kiss, but meant so much to him.

Namjoon nodded his head before he slid down Hoseok's jeans and boxers, then he kneeled down as he smirked up at Hoseok. He took the boy's dick into his mouth and instantly felt the slave's knees buckle and use the wall for support.

"A-ah...! Master...!!" He whined out with his hand covering his mouth in order to stay quiet. His eyes squeezed shut to contain himself due to the new sensation.

Namjoon's tongue swirled around the boy's length, occasionally bobbing his head upwards and down. He didn't need to look to know Hoseok's face had turned into a bright red, he could hear heavy breathing of the boy trying to calm down. Pulling away for a brief second, they locked eyes though the slave quickly averted his eyes in embarrassment, "You taste really good, Hobi...."

The words seemed to have only caused the red to spread further on the elder's cheeks before he buried his face into his hands.

Namjoon quickly pulled out a small bottle from his back pocket, that he had taken from one of the boy's on their way to the bathroom. He popped open the lid before coating his fingers in the liquid.