Part 7

((AN:// Hello, yes, another chapter in less than a week.
Tomorrow sorority recruitment starts and I wanted to get at lease one more chapter out, so here you go! I hope to see you all very soon, so please bare with me for just a week!

Thanks, enjoy!))

|××××××××××|××××××××××|

Hoseok's eyes fluttered open and the first thing he noticed with the two bodies that were pressed up against him. His back up pressed up against Taehyung's body as his arms were snaked around his waist protectively. Lifting his head to glance at the younger boy, Hoseok noticed how the blonde haired boy's head was leaning against Yoongi's shoulder.

Instantly, the slave perked up at seeing Yoongi and slowly began to reach his hand up to place it against the elder's cheek gently. A wave of relief rushed over his body as he noticed how his body was still warm, in fact, he could even see the slow and steady breathes that he was taking. 

He knew after last night that Yoongi would end up being perfectly fine but getting through the night and into the next morning put him at ease.

Placing his hand back into his lap, he leaned his head back against Taehyung's chest once more and closed his eyes with a content smile.

Maybe they were on the floor just like he was used to, but if he could wake up like this everyday he would. 

Suddenly a knock at the door had startled him, "Yoongi, are you awake? Have you seen Taehyung and Hoseok?"

Slowly, the slave began to stir and make up way out of Taehyung's grasp while attempting not to wake his master. He made sure to recover the younger with the blanket that had kept them warm through out the night, but immediately headed straight for the door after. 

He noticed the lack of pain that he had the previous day after the events. It was easier for him to walk, but there was just the slightest bit of uncomfortableness. 

There was a couple more knocks before Hoseok managed to open the door to be met with a very distressed Jin, "I-I apologize, master.... Master Taehyung and Master Yoongi are asleep right now. We spent the night in his room," He explained as he shut the door to Yoongi's after making his way into the hallway.

"You? And Taehyung?" Jin repeated in shock, "You mean... He-... He let you into his room.... ?Without killing you? Or at the very least Taehyung?"

The words baffled Hoseok causing his eyes to furrow, "I'm.. sorry...? I don't think I understand..."

"Nothing, just-... Erm, I was worried when I couldn't find either of you. I'm just glad that we found you," the elder admitted with a smile and let out a sigh, "Oh, Jimin is downstairs making breakfast right now, why don't you wake up the other two so we can all eat together? Afterwards we'll all spend the day outside later?"

Hoseok nodded his head obediently as his smile seemed to brighten at the words. Excitement filled his being as at the elder before quietly walking back into Yoongi's room. He carefully maneuvered his way back to the boys, making sure not to trip over anything as he went.

"Masters?" He called out softly as kneeled down beside the boy's and shook them gently until they began to stir, "Master Jimin is making breakfast right now."

Yoongi was the first to wake up and his eyes stared up at Hoseok through the grogginess that took hold of him, "Hoseok...?" his voice was low and gravelly as he spoke, "How are you? Did you sleep alright...?"