Part 5

((AN:// So I love writing this book and each chapter seems to be getting longer and longer !

I hope that you like this chapter!!))

|××××××××××|××××××××××|

"I-... I want... to go outside..."

The words rang out in Jimin's ears as he looked at the boy, who was currently asleep on his chest as they laid on the couch.

After the incidents with Yoongi and Jungkook, everyone decided it'd be best if they stayed in the living room as they took turns watching over Hoseok.

Apparently, being so amazed by looking outside was more tiring than getting fucked by their hyung.

Slow, rhythmic breathing arose from Hoseok as he clung to the younger's shirt tightly in his sleep. His right cheek pressed up against Jimin's chest, allowing him to hear the steady heartbeat perfectly.

Not far from them, Jin was scrolling through his phone though he stole glances at the two every now and then.

The other's all were currently going through their wardrobes in search for clothing they no longer wore. All figured that it'd be best if Hoseok had at least a little bit of variety in his attire until they were able to shop for him.

Jimin smiled as his fingers combed through the soft orange hair, which he found out helped the elder fall asleep quicker, "He's really a puppy like Yoongi-hyung said..."

"No joke," Jin chuckled as he placed his phone on the floor after realizing that Hoseok had begun to stir from his sleep, "Well, well, sleeping beauty has finally awakened....!"

".... Mmmm...." Hoseok hummed out before yawning and glancing at the elder with groggy eyes, "Sleeping.... Beauty......?"

Jin's eyes widened in shock before dramatically falling to his side, "Oh my god, he's not going to understand any of my jokes, will he?! How tragic!" He groaned out as he stared at the orange haired boy slowly push himself upwards to sit on Jimin's lap, his legs on both sides of the younger.

"More like a blessing if you ask me," Jimin playful replied as his hands placed themselves onto Hoseok's hips, "Don't mind him, he's just an idiot."

Hoseok's arms raised upward as his hands reach towards the ceiling to stretch. The jacket had slipped off his left shoulder and his tshirt raised to display the slightest bit of skin, "That's mean.... Don't call him mean words like that!" He spoke out in a tone that was practically a low raspy growl from just waking up.

"Yeah, don't call me mean words like that Jimin!" The eldest chuckled before rising to approach the slave. His knees bent in order for him to be eye level with Hoseok and smiled genuinely, "Hey, you hungry at all? I just realized not long ago that you probably haven't eaten all day..."

"Eat...?" Hoseok questioned with the tilt of his head as he shook of the last of his sleep, "Y-...Yeah, I am hungry..." He yawned one last time before his eyes seemed to come alive.

In response, Jin nodded his head and stood up, "Alright, I'll go make dinner for all of us, then we'll see about going on a walk tomorrow around the neighborhood if you're feeling up to it? How does that sound?"

Hoseok's eyes widened with excitement before nodding his head, "Yes, yes, yes! Please, master!" He exclaimed happily with tiny little bounces with each words.