Chapter 2

Jordan sighed as Sally explained what to do, "Anything else? Like swimming the Atlantic or climbing Mount Everest? Well... Thanks again for nothing, Sally!"

He noticed that Timebomb had his fists out again, what was wrong with him?

"Timebomb, where's your gun? You need your gun. Have you run out of ammo or something?" He clicked on him and checked what he was carrying, "No. You have ammo. You'd just rater punch stuff." Jordan said, annoyed. He exited out of the menu and told him to carry on, but instead of the usual I like you, there was another page of dialogue.

"Wait a second... What's that supposed to mean?"

We have to find out who he is.

Where then he had an option to tell him I know. Jordan clicked it confused. After that it was just the usual I like you.

He decided to end the video there, "That is all for this time. If you liked this episode of... basement, leave a like and a comment, and we will see you next time."

Jordan switched off the recording and sat back in his seat. The new, fan-sent headphones on his head didn't fall off like he was used to. He was grateful for that.

Jordan stood and made his way to the kitchen. It was always the time for a snack.

************************************

Cywren slowly walked back to the console she'd seen earlier, wondering what it did. There wasn't any harm in finding out, was there?

"Cywren, what are you doing?" Timebomb asked as she examined the controls.

"I have no idea." She said confidently, "Hopefully, getting this thing to do it's purpose."

She pressed a purple button and the screen came to life. There were alien words written on it.

"Cywren, I really don't think you should-"

"Language detected. You are speaking: English." The computer spoke in a monotone, feminine voice. "Please select country out of the following: Britain, the Republic of Ireland, North America-"

"The Wasteland. We're from the Wasteland." Cywren interrupted.

"North America selected. Please select a state from the following: Washington DC, New York, Ohio-"

"We're from the Wasteland! I don't have a clue what these 'states' are but we aren't part of them!"

"Ohio selected. Scanning for identification."

A small sphere ejected from a compartment near the keyboard. It circled around Cywren leaving her staring. "What is this?"

"Identification similarity: Jordan Frye. Also known as 'Venturian' or 'Venturiantale' to some. Three siblings. You are a relative. Confirm?"

Cywren glanced at Timebomb, "It's him!" She whispered before saying firmly: "Confirmed."

______________________________

Hey guys Naomi here!

So, next week I'm abroad til Monday so that's when I'll update instead of Sat. Sorry :(

Unless I update on the Wednesday? Would you prefer that to Monday or not.

Anyhow, the part is already written and I will get it to you sometime next week. ;D

Peace out!

Naomi xxx