Chapter 13

In the morning, Cywren didn't come downstairs for breakfast. She went straight to Jordan's computer and started working. She didn't know what'd happened last night or the effect it'd have on the Fryes, but she definitely wasn't stupid. She knew they'd have to tell their fans something.

Maybe she could sort something out. Why couldn't they know she existed? They didn't have to be left in the dark, did they?

Typing in lists of codes and refering to the notes by the computer, she finally got a voice recognition working. To make it work, she had to create a new program on the computer that would act exactly the same way as the one back on the alien spacecraft.

By lunch, she had a scanner hooked into the webcam. It wasn't as high tech as the original, but hopefully it'd do. Cierra brought her in a sandwich at around 3, but it lay uneaten on the table next to her. Eventually Bethany got fed up of how Cywren was acting, and went upstairs to where she was still trying to set up the main body of the technology.

"Cywren. Eat your sandwich before I ban you from that computer."

Cywren looked round, surprised that she was saying that, "I'm not hungry. I hardly ever eat in the Wasteland."

"I don't care how much you used to eat a day, you're not in the Wasteland with Quazar and Copper and Sarah and Bryan-"

"Bryan?" Cywren asked, "I never ran into anyone named Bryan..."

"You adopted Bryan! You found him a home when he was orphaned by those fire ants."

"No I didn't. I should know better than you. It's my life!"

"And I've watched it!"

"I actually experienced it!"

"Woah, woah, woah. Calm down." Isaac suddenly said, standing in the doorway, "Think of rainbows and unicorns-"

"Shut up, Isaac." Bethany said.

"But...I love rainbows!"

"Isaac."

"Okay, okay. What was happening?"

"She can't remember Bryan."

"For the last time-"

"Shh..." Jordan had come up behind Isaac, "Let's just have five seconds to mourn the poor pencil under Cywren's foot."

Everyone looked down and sure enough, there was a broken pencil under her shoe.

"And now, breathe in..." Jordan said, immitating a yoga trainer, "And out... very good. You managed to breathe! Keep it up and you won't die any time soon!"

You could hear Cierra slowly clap behind him before saying, "Can I come in? I can't see anyone on the landing!"

Bethany moved further into the room so that Isaac, Jordan and Cierra would fit. "What's going on?" Jordan said.

Bethany sighed and repeated for everyone, "She doesn't know who Bryan is."

"I never met anyone called-"

"Cywren, do you want proof or what? Cause we have some."

"Then show me."

*************************************

"But that never happened!"

"Yes, Cywren, it did. I recorded that episode a few weeks ago, a bit before Operation Anchorage."

"I remember the fire ants, but I seriously have no clue who Bryan is."

It was weird to see herself onscreen as a playing character, just like in G-Mod, with limited movements and her speech in boxes. You couldn't hear her voice either, only Venturian's. Sometimes he even said what she said in real life.

"What's happening to you?" Jordan said.

"I feel fine."

"Do you think it's being out of her game?" Cierra asked.

Jordan nodded, "Probably."

Cywren sighed, "I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with me!"

"Cywren, you do know who Bryan is! If there's nothing wrong with you, why do you not remember him?"

"Because I never knew anyone called Bryan! Now, just stop interrogating me and let me start hacking the computer already." Cywren stood and walked straight out the door towards Jordan's room.

But when she got there she found it locked which was unusual. He never locked it. She hit the door four times* before sighing and half collapsing next to the door.

Then she heard a voice from inside the room: "Hello? Where am I? Anyone there? Cywren? I don't know where I am!*"

_____________________________

Hey guys, Naomi here!

Ooh... Who is it? O.o

*(Dat Dr Who reference tho :3)

Hope you guys all liked the 100th episode! I certainly did! It was amazing. I may or may not have stayed up til 1 in the morning watching it... It only took so long cuz I was RPing 'The Shadows' on @TheWhoniverse's account... Go check it out! It's cool :D

So on Monday, I was reading this Jimmy Casket/PIE Fanfic thing as one does. My unnamed friend goes and comes in after being absent for like half the day. Turns out she was stopped because this hotel manager guy was stabbed in the leg. And I'm just like xD cause I'm reading this FanFic and someone's stabbed. I mean, it's not funny that someone's stabbed, but the coincidence just made me think of Casket... :3

Hope your day's as cool as the day Johnny was Toasted xD

Naomi xxx