Chapter 12

"Greetings fellow adventurers! Is this working? Can you hear me? Yes! First try!" Jordan started.

"It took you four tries!" Cierra said.

Jordan pouted, "No it didn't... Anyway. Yes! You're right comment section! We have an extra member! Would you like to identify yourself?"

Cywren went with a name she'd decided on literally ten seconds earlier, when she'd looked at the comments, "Hi, I'm Kira."

"Special guest Kira! She's come to visit us for a few weeks!" Jordan continued, "And so first we're gonna do a PIE role play! But with suggestions from you guys!"

"But sir, we've got popcorn." Cierra said in her Johnny Toast voice.

"What?" Jordan said.

"I'm reading the comments, sir. That's what they say."

"Well..." Jordan went to look at the comments, "My pony loves popcorn!" He said triumphantly.

"Sir, I think we've been here before."

"Mario!" Isaac yelled suddenly. At some point, he'd switched characters to be Mario.

"Oh no! It's the reddening plumber again!" Jordan said.

"Reddening? Why reddening?" Bethany said.

"I have sun burn!" The 'reddening' Mario suggested.

This went on for around half an hour, in which Johnny Ghost managed to call in Freddie, Johnny Toast excused himself to go to to a British Disco* and Sally started running around firing a machine gun and yelling "WAFFLES!". Even Slenderman was brought in to hunt everyone.

But 28 and a half minutes** in, the livestream crashed.

"Again, it crashes!" Bethany said, "Who'll go an first?"

"Is it the wifi?" Cywren asked. Jordan nodded, "Then that's easy to fix! Gimme five minutes."

"You're the sciencey one. Be sciencey." Jordan said.

After ten minutes, they had the whole thing up and running again.

Jordan started again, "Hello, once more. Really sorry about that! Kira fixed our problem with connection. She's amazing with computers!"

The comments were alive with responses of 'Like Cywren!' or 'Haha, go Caster!'

He laughed, "Very much like Cywren!"

Cywren smiled even though no one could see her. They did know who she was.

"But now, we've decided to play some..." He paused dramatically, "Murder."

That was when Cierra killed him and everyone with her knife.

"Well that escalated quickly." He said, looking at his screen of 'You are the Murderer'. Starting to walk down the hall of the hotel map they were on he cackled, "Does anyone wanna know my secret?"

There were bets in the comments for who had the gun. Most of them were actually on 'Kira'.

"No, we don't want to know you secret!" Bethany pulled out the gun and shot someone. Jordan was no where near though.

"Hey! That was me!" Isaac yelled.

"Sorry..." Bethany said, before Cywren came round the corner and picked up the fallen gun.

Cierra came round the corner with a, "Hi guys!"

"Hello." Cywren said.

"Hi guys!"