Chapter 16

It was a few days later and Cywren couldn't get the code right.

There had been several tries, where she'd pressed enter and multiple things happened, including:

1. Nothing

2. Nothing

3. Nothing

4. Nothing

5. There was one occasion when she'd accidentally heated up the computer so much it almost exploded and set a blanket on fire.

She was stuck.

They now had collected a total of 7 stimpacks, 4 bottles of nuka cola quantum, a 10mm round, and a land mine, which Cywren had to disarm quickly when Bethany found it.

Cywren was, at the moment, playing Minecraft with Jordan who was explaining about the Tree Pigs, Cierra was making hotdogs, Bethany was getting out the ketchup, and no one knew where Isaac and Sally were because they'd made a troll team.

Then, something big came through the crack.

A blue box was in the hallway.*

It was Bethany who found it and immediately alerted the others, not surprisingly, by yelling, "OH MY GOD! GUYS ITS THE TARDIS!"

Jordan stopped speaking in the middle of his sentence and motioned for Cywren to follow them into the hall where Bethany was. His eyes grew wide, "Oh God..."

Cywren frowned, "Look. It's just a thing from that game isn't it? It's just my TARDIS. You didn't freak out when you saw a stimpack, why this?"

Cierra, Isaac and Sally had come too. No one answered her, though. Isaac just wanted to go inside, "Is it bigger? Is it smaller on the outside? It's a TARDIS!" He went to open the door but Jordan stopped him.

"Isaac... The TARDIS is fictional. Fictional is becoming real, I know, but this could effect the whole universe..." He said.

Cywren sighed, "It's just a TARDIS. I'm sure you have plenty here. She pushed the door open and went right inside, "There's no place like home, and this is about as close as I'll get."

"Cywren!" Jordan ran in next to her, "No, we don't have this technology! I added it to the game with a mod..." He looked around, obviously nervous.

"Lemme in! Lemme in!" Sally yelled, running inside. She looked around before yelling at the top of her voice, "It's bigger!"

Cywren ran her fingers across the console. It felt like she was back in the Wasteland. She could just pull a lever and she'd be home with her followers... But she knew that she was in a different reality all together. Even the TARDIS couldn't handle that.

Isaac walked inside and tried to go towards the console but jumped back after about a metre and a half, "Hey!"

"Why can't you get in, Isaac?" Cierra said, trying to walk in too, but realising that there was an invisible wall where the box should end and the bigger on the inside bit should start, "Oh..."

Bethany tried as well, "Why can't we get in?"

"I don't know..." Jordan said from the console, "It's like it doesn't work for you..."

"It could be that they're not part of the game..." Cywren suggested.

"But I'm not part of the game."

Cywren shrugged, "You were talking to me in my head. You probably are part of the game to a certain degree."

Jordan sighed. He felt bad that he could enjoy something his siblings couldn't, "Well... Fun time's over. Cywren get back to that coding thing. We can go record." He walked out of the TARDIS, followed closely by Cywren.

Pulling the door closed behind him**, he went to where his computer was. Bethany, Isaac and Cierra went to theirs too, leaving Cywren to do her coding.

As she walked upstairs to Jordan's computer, she wondered how long they'd have to walk past her blue box, knowing the magic inside, and not being able to use it.

_________________________________

Hey guys, Naomi here!

Sorry about the TERRIBLE ending to this chapter. I don't really like it much, but I didn't know how to finish it! :/

Cue asterisks!

*(that would've been such a good chapter ending, but I haven't written anything yet... :/)

**(Yeah for ze references! :D)

Went to see the Maze Runner yesterday! It's only just gone out in the UK. Go see it, it's amazing!

Hope your day's as cool as Billy the Bird!

Naomi xxx