A Fated Reunion and A Young Romance

"Why does this happen to me? Is it because I am the leader of my group and everybody just magically knows about it?!" Richard complained as he is confronted by a katana up on his face

Joaquin frowned, "No it's because that's what you get for ridiculing a person. Karma's real you know?" He faced Tina, scanning her figure, "So you're the one we are looking for, huh? I admit, I was hoping you are a bit more...intimidating."

Tina grunted and pulled out a wakishashi under the desk near, then pointed at him upwards, because of the shoulder height gap between them. "How about now, Nazi? You're history from way back when and ending in this place will be the last thing you ever stood on."

Joaquin pulled off a "Not Bad" face, "I take it back, plus that was so cute of you to say that." Despite the unwanted compliment, Tina remained vigil keeping tabs on the two with her swords.

" Despite the unwanted compliment, Tina remained vigil keeping tabs on the two with her swords

However, Ana wheeled inside of the room, got back from their backyard. The moment she saw her bestie trying to off Richard and Joaquin, her hand dropped the pen in shock, gaining the samurai attention. "NO CHRISTINA STOP! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! THOSE GUYS ARE GOOD PEOPLE!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guardian Headquarters

"Hmm?" lying down on the couch, Benedict opened his eyes. He sat up and pondered on that strange feeling. Cassandra sat on the couch to relax, then saw the boxer.

"What's wrong?", she inquired while the remote lazily floats and changed channels.

Benedict used both of his hands massaged the side of his forehead. "Nothing, it's that someone called Joaquin a good person and I wonder who." Then Cassandra turned of the TV and did the same.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis' House

Christina, had a long conversation with Ana only, sat down with the three to plan out on what to do after when they find destory this...generic evil necklace. Meanwhile Richard and Joaquin is off the hook, as the samurai lowered both of her swords earlier. However, Christina kept an eye on those two, especially the general since he has a folder with her file, which she shredded it with her katana. Joaquin shrugged as it was Hans' fault for spying on a little girl like her. But on hindsight, she should'nt have exposed her skills and her family tree. Nonetheless, the problem is between her parents. If Christina left without notice and comes back here again, then she will be in a lot of trouble.

For brief of moment, Richard raised his head up, an idea popped up in his head. "What about this? Ana and Joaquin will go to Headquarters, while me and Tina will wait for ya'." He motioned his hand to her, which she flinched back.

Joaquin scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Sure, stay here and turn this into a suicide mission. I'm sure Benedict will be a fiiiine~ leader without you not making the right decisions. For meeting the family tend to have more complications." He then thoughtfully cringed at the moment where he was interrogated by Phoebe's father and his friends.