New Leaf, New Problems

Flashback - The Berghof - September 7 1939 - Midnight

Hitler observed the construction of his empire from his office window. Soldiers and workers synchronized whilst carrying hunks of metal to build artillery and smaller pieces for the weapons. Beside him was a picture of the Fuhrer's family; Eva Paula Braun Hitler, Adolf himself, a baby Joaquin in a crib and a female individual, presumably the first born of the family. As the Fuhrer kept his back turned to the room, the door lazily creaks open at the same time he sighed.

"Ich habe nicht erwartet, dass du hier bist. Zu was verdanke ich dieses Treffen? (I didn't expect you to be here. To what I owe this meeting?)" he asked while turning around, meeting with his client. She is consisted of a black sleeveless dress, with red tassles on the end, blending with the red carpet. Her pale complexity resembles her cold-heartedness and her lustful, tempting, and dangerous red-cherry pie lips combine with her smile will bring someone onto their knees and even make them her slaves if she wanted to.

This woman was Andrea Steffi Braun, a scientist who studies cryo technology

This woman was Andrea Steffi Braun, a scientist who studies cryo technology. Her first experiment was freezing a bully alive after inviting her to the Berghof to "formally apologize" about what Andrea did. The parents of the bully got angry but when they saw the face of Hitler, let's just say they pretend that she was a bad girl and she deserved what came to their daughter. Nonetheless, it made go nuts for more specimens, thus with the help of her father, she has her own laboratory enough to help out the military. Yet there is one thing she always wanted, was to be like her father. Not only she adored him like family, but she went and tried every way to convince him to let her be the next in line, yes, including trying sexual favors. That's some twisted incest shit right there, however, the Fuhrer disregarded her, thinking that the lab is good enough for her.

"(giggle) Vater, du weißt schon, was ich will. Jetzt, wo du endlich dieses ganze Durcheinander angefangen hast. Ich war... (Father, you know what I want. Now that you've finally started this mess. I was...)" she slyly slid her palms across his shoulders. "...... sich über diesen Stuhl wundern! Diese Mägde haben es nie sehr gründlich poliert. Hier, lass mich - (...wondering about that chair! Those maids never polished it very thorough. Here, let me -)" before she could do it, Hitler grabbed both of her hands and gave a