Whos, Whats, Whys, Whens, Wheres, Hows and Ifs

October 27, 2014 - Guardian Headquarters - Hallway to Interrogation - 10:20 a.m

"Ah...AH...ACHOOOOO! *sniff Man, do I REALLY miss this sneeze." Richard rubbed his nose with his handkerchief.

Phoebe shrugged, "Well, you've been stuck from the cage for a long time, not getting used to the amount of dust."

*HISSSSSSSSSSssssssssss

She then opened the door to see a tied-up Joaquin, without his general hat and his uniform are worn out in a week.

He looked up to the two of them and scoffed. Richard eyed the general, then grabbed a chair while Phoebe leaned on the white wall.

After a brief moment of silence, Joaquin perked his head up. "Joaquin Braun Hitler, son of Adolf and Eva Hitler." He stated.

"Why did you do it? What's your deal with us? Especially me?" Richard asked.

"Joaquin Braun Hitler, son of Adolf  and Eva Hitler." The general replied, following the tactic soldiers use when captured by the enemy.

The director let out a tired sigh, "Continue saying that and I might change my mind on letting you go. I'm doing this because of your safety...our safety." He emphasized as glanced at Phoebe, then back at Joaquin, to which he was still silent.

"I see." The director stood up and placed the chair back to where he got it. He turned to Phoebe and placed his hand as he stepped to the doorway. "You are the only one that can make him talk. Please make him cooperate...but no torture." He whispered.

*HISSSSSSSSSssssssssss

Phoebe nodded as he left, then she stared at Joaquin, which he also stared back. "Please don't make me do this. Richard doesn't want anybody to get hurt."

Joaquin lowered his head to the floor, "Can't you see, Drew? I failed everyone. Those troops...they died for nothing, they died just to see me locked up in this room, for eternity."

.

.

.

.

.

"I just wish I could've done it sooner, that way everything should've been normal the way it was before..." Joaquin added with depression, remembering his suicide attempt back at the mansion.

However, Phoebe grit her teeth then clenched her fist tightly in anger, hearing a person talking about taking his own life full of self-pity. It doesn't make any sense at all, but it was insulting for her. She was now changed as a better person thanks to Johan, her new best friend and knowing Phoebe, she hates pessimistic people like him. But there are ways to change it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard's Dorm

"So he really did try to destroy the government?" Ralph grimacely asked Richard, who was sulking at the same time, playing arcade games.

"Yeah...Alburo and Dorothy told me about the finished Leopard 2 tanks and the multiple battleships waiting for the orders from Joaquin. Now that he's here and not back at the army. Dorothy ordered the employees to shut down the units and cut off ties with President Obama, as she teared off the list but the Nazi forces won't invade America...I hope." Richard responded with a sad tone.