RK805

Once they entered the house, Connor closed the door with his back and he carried her all the way down to her lab. He opened the lights just by blinking twice and he laid her down to a bed she had nearby.

The lab was filled with everything required to create an entire Android by herself. She had on the bench a few spare arms. Biocomponents for every emergency situation.

She winced grabbing tightly the sheets of the bed trying not to cry out from the pain.

"Connor, hand me the one in the middle... please," She said through gritted teeth.

Connor immediately grabbed the biocomponent and he walked towards her. She raised her left hand to take it but he didn't give it to her.

"Let me do it, Dr," Connor said as he caught her gaze.

She'd seen his LED turning yellow once again. "Alright, I trust you,"

He took his tie off from the wound on her shoulder. He took an already set injection of a tranquilizer from the lab's bench. She had those things ready for any case of emergency. She was alone in the house. There was no one else to help her than herself.

"Take a deep breath, Dr," Connor said.

"Just get on with it, Connor," Andry said.

He pierced the pointy side of the injection in her flesh. But he was being too gentle. She didn't understand a thing. The tranquilizer paralyzed her entire arm. The pain slowly faded away and she sighed in relief letting her head rest back on the pillow.

Connor wrapped the robotic arm and he attached it to her shoulder with a simple clicking sound. It was designed to adapt to every kind of situation her shoulder would be. The arm immediately was switched on and the bleeding stopped.

Andry took a small device from the table beside her and she turned it on. The small needle pierced through the skin of her human arm and took a sample of blood.

Blood Toxicity 34%

It was way more than the last time. Last time the Toxicity was 22%. She knew it was the biocomponent. The robotic arm needed blue blood to work. She always had signs of Thirium in her veins whenever she put the new arm and it was high on toxic elements.

"Shit!" Andry cursed quietly.

She sighed. Connor slipped his fingers in the few droplets of blood that'd been spilled on her shoulder and he licked it analyzing it. He looked at her.

"The Toxicity could kill you," He said. His LED turned bright yellow.

She turned and looked at him seeing fear in his eyes. No one had ever looked at her as if they actually cared except her brother.

"I know," Andry said "That's why the biocomponents are not inserted in the market,"

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?" Connor asked scoffing. The first expression she'd seen passing his face.

"I'm trying to keep up with the living as long as I can," Andry said "If I take it off the bleeding won't stop. I'll die anyway," she said resting her head back on the pillow. Her gaze came to rest on his. He seemed worried, afraid of losing her. "Are you worried, Connor?"

"Androids can emulate human feelings," Connor said only now noticing how close they were that his nose brushed hers. He stared at her for a small moment before saying "You need to rest, Dr," and he woke up to walk away.

"Andry," She said and he turned and looked at her confusedly "Call me 'Andry',"

"As you wish... Andry,"