Nicknames

Bulkhead smiles in satisfactory as his weapon were now fully cleaned of the dusty rubble. He retracted it back, his servo was back. He stretched himself and swiftly turned to one side. The whole ship shook, he knew Ultra Magnus was about to get onto him.

"Soldier!" He winced as if in pain. "I do not authorize you to stretch so quickly. You are...hefty." WheelJack snickered as Ultra Magnus turned back to the controls of the ship.

The two Wreckers snapped their helms in Optimus' direction. Ratchet was cleaning a wound on his shoulder. He had sustained it during the fall of Cybertron. The Prime was grunting at the pain.

"I'm sorry Optimus but, I do not have any medication to ease the pain." Optimus waved it off with his servo, denta clenched together. "Do not apologize, old friend, there is nothing you could have done." Ratchet hesitantly nods. WheelJack noted that the medic didn't take that statement into consideration.

The medic finished working on the Primes shoulder plating. WheelJack sighed as he looked out the window of the slowly moving ship. He then noticed a ship coming up beside them, "CONS!" The ship rolled to one side as the other ship crashed into it. Arcee cried out as a crate tumbled onto her. Everyone fell to one side of the ship. Bulkhead tossed the crate off of Arcee.

Bumblebee was determined to get up. He tore the energon IV out of his arm. The yellow scout came out of the built-in med bay, "What's going on?" He was in immense pain. "Bumblebee, you need to stay in the med bay! You could get-," Ratchet was thrown to the other side as the ship was bumped to the other side. Bumblebee toppled next to WheelJack who held the kid away from the wall.

"Magnus, get to the fragging controls!" WheelJack cursed as he helped the young scout off the ground. "Come, one kid, get to the med bay. Arcee, you get in there too." Arcee glared at the Wrecker, "I'm just fine." The Wrecker shrugged at her stubbornness. Bumblebee couldn't make it to the med bay at this rate. "Ships leverage is too steep." Bulkhead growled, "open the hatch!" Magnus made it to the controls as Bulkhead went to the back.

The army green wrecker made his way to the hangar where Magnus' ship was. WheeJacks ship was still hooked onto the bottom of the big ship. Bulkhead made it to the top and shot down the little Decepticon ship. Bulkhead sighed in relief. He hurried to the inside of the ship. Optimus was there and was smiling, "thank you Bulkhead." Bulkhead wore a proud smile. He was happy that he had been the hero.

"Arcee! You need to get your aft in here! You are going to get yourself checked out," shouted Ratchet. Bumblebee smiled under the mask he wore. WheelJack sighed, "I'm leaving. Ultra Magnus is also." The big green wrecker looked at his buddy sadly, "yer leaving?" WheeJack sighed, "I'm sorry Bulk, I'm just wasting energon here. I promise to keep intact with you. All of you." Arcee looked at the wrecker sadly, "I hope to meet you again soon."

Little did Arcee know, they would all see the wrecker again on the planet Earth.

Ultra Magnus stood, "I believe I shall leave also, I'm also not of importance. I believe you have a leader. I would like to look for other troopers. Maybe nicer troopers." Magnus looked over to WheelJack. The mostly white wrecker smirked a bit.

"Do not lose contact with us. We may call upon you in our darkest hours." Ultra Magnus and WheelJack saluted to the Prime. Magnus went to his ship and took off out the back. WheelJack first bumped his lifelong buddy. "Goodbye, for now." Bulkhead nodded, "see ya soon Jackie." The scarred up wrecker went to his ship and waved to the final five. His ships thrusters started up.

"So, anyone know how to fly a ship." Arcee giggled a bit, "Optimus of course." Optimus smiled a bit and nodded. The prime walked over to the control center and shut the hangers doors. Arcee and Bulkhead came back to the main center of the ship. Ratchet made sure Arcee got the check up she didn't want but needed.

"Just a snapped wire. It's all fixed up, be sure to take it easy on that side." The medic explained to the blue and pink femme. Arcee nodded then stood. The mostly blue Cybertronian then rubbed her arm and sighed, "Thanks...Ratchet." The medic was taken aback for a moment but let a smile grow on his faceplates, "you are welcome, Arcee." Arcee smiled and walked out of the built-in med bay.

"How are you Cee? Can I call you that?" Arcee looked to the yellow beeping scout, "I'm doing alright. And uh ya, that's okay. Mind if I call you Bee?" Bumblebee smiled the best he could under his mask, "that's okay with me, Cee." Arcee smiled and walked to the control room with the Prime.

"Hey Bumblebee, How's the...uh throat." The scout smiled at the green wrecker, "it's good Bulk." The wrecker was happy with the nickname. It would always remind him of his best buddy. "Glad to hear it, Bee." He sat across from the young fellow.

"Bumblebee, I need to check your...appendage." Bee looked down then to Bulkhead, "will you go with me?" Bulkhead was surprised the small bot would want his big build to go with him, "of course." Ratchet smiled as he listened. He was beginning to grow fond of the new bots. He's known Optimus forever though.

"Just lie down here Bumblebee." Bumblebee laid down and looked to the medic, "thank you Ratchet." Ratchet couldn't hold back the smile, "you are most welcome Bumblebee. Now, lie down young one, it will help with the pain." Bumblebee shifted as he did so. "Alright, go ahead and retract your face mask." Bumblebee did so without hesitation. It revealed the wound. It would take a while for it to scar over. The medic smiled a reassuring smile so that the scout wouldn't be scared, "this will sting." He poured energon peroxide on it. It helped clean the wound of infection. The young scout cried out, Bulkhead held the bot down. Soon the pain went away, "is it over?" The young bot nodded. Bulkhead let go and patted the young mech's chassis.

"Here." The medic helped the yellow bot up and wrapped and dabbed at his throat. He put the mask back onto the scout. "Thanks." The medic nodded. "Get some rest young bot," said the medic. Bumblebee smiled with a nod. He walked to the extra berth room and made sure to shut the door behind him. He was indeed in need of some well-deserved rest.

Bulkhead sighed as he sat on the crate. He had talked to the medic for a while but it hadn't cured his boredom. Where was that lob ball? He took the time to look around, he noticed something sticking out from behind a crate. He went over and found a whole bunch of metal. This was going to be the best lob ball ever!

The army green wrecker snuck into the white and reddish-orange bots med bay. He found the torch so he could melt the metal together. He grabbed the torch and went back out without a trace, except for the missing torch.

The only wrecker on the slowly moving ship then took the metal and the torch back to his own quarters. This was going to be the best thing Bulkhead had ever done!