Misfits

"BULKHEAD! I NEEDED THAT!" Bulkhead winced as he saw the sparks fly from a flashlight of the medics. Bumblebee laughed as Ratchet stomped out of the med bay with a wrench. "What are you gonna do with that?" The big army green bot asked, don't worry, he got his answer.

The medic smirked menacingly and chucked the wrench at the wrecker. "OW!" The wrench made contact with him and he sat down in shock, "you hit me!" The medic smiled as he picked up the wrench near Arcee who much to his amusement, backed away a bit.

"I am pretty sure that was what I attended to do," Bumblebee chuckled in his buzzes for a bit longer until he went into a coughing fit. Ratchet watched the young bot as coughs wracked his body. He knew the scouts' systems were getting the remains of his crushed voice box out of his system.

The yellow bot had to take a trash bin and retract his mouth plating to hack it up. His coughing fit soon ended with him shaking a little bit from the energy he had wasted.

The blue femme walked over and helped the young bot to his peds, "rest, Bumblebee." The scout looked down sadly and slumped. Bumblebee made his own way to his room.

"When is he gonna be all better?" Ratchet looked to the questioning lob balling mech, "I'm not sure."

"He will pull through, Autobots." They all looked to see their Prime, their leader. Arcee was wondering why he was still with the little group of Autobots that wouldn't be able to pull through the evil warlord and his team.

"Optimus, why have you chosen to stay with us?" The Prime looked at Arcee as though she was hurting his spark, "what do you mean?" Arcee shifted her peds, "I mean, you could be with anyone else, any other team that has stronger units and your with...us?" Optimus sighed, "Arcee, I see potential in all of you. We may be older." Optimus looked to Ratchet who smiled a bit. "More reckless," Bulkhead smiled. "Small but fierce," Arcee nodded. "Young and healing." They all turned to the long corridor that leads to the scout's room. "But, I will never leave you willingly." The Primes words warmed all their sparks. They had found a new home, even in the rubbles of their destroyed ones.

Four hours later

"OPTIMUS!" Ratchet ran from the control panels. Then, a ground bridge showed up in between Ratchet and the Prime. Arcee came out with her weapons drawn, "What is that?!" Bulkhead shouted. "It's a ground bridge, you moron!" Then, a drone came through, Decepticon drone. It grabbed Arcee who struggled. Bulkhead went running after the con...he didn't make it. The bridge closed.

"CEE!" Bumblebees optics spun as he stared in shock at where the ground bridge used to be. Ratchet had his optics wide and mouth agape. Optimus glared, darkly. Bulkhead hit the ground with his mallet.

"Ratchet, trace her beacon." The medic went to the control area as the Prime followed behind Ratchet. The medic traced her beacon. "Optimus, she's on a cons ship." The Prime growled, "set the ship to her location." The medic didn't answer as he set the ship full course her way.

"Bulkhead and Bumblebee, prepare for battle." The two mechs looked at each other in determination. "Yes, sir." They both Said. Bumblebee prepared himself for a battle once more. This time, it was his friend he was happy to meet. This was personal. Just as personal as his whole planet.

The Autobots were on their way to save their friend. Bumblebee sat there, he wasn't going to leave Arcee. No matter what the price was. He liked the blue femme, he was like a sister. He already had someone he looked up to as a brother, his pal Hot Rod. He was also in the orphanage with him. But, the young bot was adopted when he was thirteen orns old. The scout hadn't seen his slightly older brother in arms in three orns! The yellow bot looked at his peds as he thought about his fiery paint jobbed friend.

"Bumblebee," the youngest bot on the ship looked to see Optimus. "Be careful." The Prime walked away to the weapon room. The scout watched him curiously, he was happy he got to see the Prime once more.

Bulkhead thought about WheelJack. Jackie was his best friend. His lifelong companion. His wrecker before checker! Checker being what Jackie and he had called guards on Cybertron. All they ever did was check you for stuff. While the bulky mech was thinking a bright blue and green swirl scared him off his crate. He peered over the crate to see it was the ground bridge Ratchet had told him about!

"Ratchet!" The medic ran into the room with a glare but it dropped when he saw what he had been called for. Bumblebee glared at the swirl and jumped through. Optimus ran around it and watched. "BUMBLEBEE!" The Prime roared. Bulkhead gasped. Then, four bots came through. Two were unknown and the other two was Arcee and Bumblebee. Bumblebee helped the white bot with blue visor glasses through. Arcee was carried by a red mech with horns. The bridge closed, it had been on a timer.

All bots were speechless before guns were pointed to the red mech with Arcee and the white bot who had an injured leg. Arcee was barely conscious when she spoke, "there good...helped...home." Bumblebee nodded as she went unconscious. He helped the white bot to a berth. He grunted, "this ere scrapped leg ain't helping meh! But, thank you...," Bee smiled, "Bumblebee." The bot nodded, "Tailgate."

"I'm Cliffjumper, can I set her down on a berth?" Ratchet had him follow Bumblebee. The red horned mech set the blue femme on the berth. The femme took a shot to the kneecap for him. He stood back and walked out with the yellow scout. "Thank you for taking my friend out of there, Bumblebee, right?" The scout nodded and shook his held out servo. The medic ran into the med bay to get started on the two wounded bots.

"Arcee took a shot for me, she's brave." The scout nodded, "definitely." The red mech turned around to see two other bots. He noticed one in particular though, "Optimus Prime?" The bot was astonished.

"Hello Cliffjumper, I would like to thank you for saving my teammate." The red mech smiled wide, "of course sir, you don't leave fallen comrades in battle." The bot saluted to Optimus. The Prime nodded. "The other bot in there is my pal Tailgate. He's nice, sometimes." The Prime smiles, "I've met him before. He's much like one of my other old friends." Cliffjumper didn't ask who.

"This is Bulkhead and you've already met Bumblebee. The medic is Ratchet, your friend is indeed in good hands." Cliffjumper let out a vent of relief.

"So, this is the crew?" Bee smiled in beeps. Cliffjumper had to ask, "w-what happened to your voice?" Bumblebee looked down, "Megatron ripped it out. The AllSpark made it into outer space though. I was part of Tyger Pax." Cliffjumper had his mouth agape, "I'm sorry. Thank you though. But may I ask, how old are ya?" Bee shifted his peds, "sixteen." The red mech optics widened. "That's not old enough-." Optimus looked at him, "he earned it." Cliffjumper shook his helm, "thank you though."

Ratchet stepped out, "Tailgate will be fine by tomorrow. Arcee needs two days of rest." Cliffjumper let out another relieved vent, "thank you Ratch!" Ratchet nodded, "no problem, Cliffjumper."

"Welcome to our group of misfits." Bulkhead opened his arms, "that's not necessary." Cliffjumper was taking steps back but was grabbed into a big hug by the giant wrecker. "Scrap." The Bots around him laughed. The red mech loved the warmth he felt build in his spark from his Cold War one.