Earth

"I'm not going, Optimus. I'm sorry, I can't go to another planet and call it my home for a little bit." Explained Hound who was of course, being upset. The prime smiled at the wrecker, "Hound, it is alright. Crosshairs has also chosen to stay aboard the ship and leave." Hound nodded, "thank you for understanding boss."

"Crosshairs isn't coming?" It was Bumblebee, they young bot who had grown attached to the brightest green wrecker.

Optimus sighed, "it is not my choice Bumblebee. That is Crosshairs' alone." Bumblebee gave a sad whirr and went away.

"I don't want to grow too attached to the kid." Crosshairs mumbled as he stepped out of the shadows in the corner. Optimus thought for a moment, "I understand." Crosshairs rose a brow along with Hound, "you understand?" Optimus nodded, "a bot named Hot Rod grew attached to him. Hot Rod was in an orphanage with Bumblebee but, Hot Rod was adopted and taken away." Crosshairs looked to the ground, "all the more reason to stay with him." Optimus smiled a tad, "keep in touch then." The two wreckers saluted as the Prime walked away.

"AutoBots, prepare for landing."

"First time we didn't have to hear impact." Arcee muttered and she smiled as the planet Earth came into view.

"Where are we now, Ratchet?"

"Dark side of the moon, Optimus." The Prime thought for a moment before curtly nodding. "Remember AutoBots, once we reach planet Earth, we must make peace with their rulers; whomever they may be." Ratchet sighed, "must we really be nice to these...humans?" Bulkhead shrugged, "of course, maybe they're nice."

"I highly doubt all are nice there Bulk. Look how our planet turned out when we based it all on peace." Bumblebee gave her a look of pain, "you hated it that much?" Arcee smiled.

"No, I just didn't think all was peaceful. Especially when I saw crimes happen."

"I'm sure all planets have some sort of negative schemes." Persisted Optimus.

"Optimus, we are entering Earths atmosphere. We are being detected by these so called humans. They are making contact with us....they wish to speak with us." Shock settled throughout the ship.

"Let them."

::kkkk...state your...kkkk...names and intentions or you will be shot out of the atmosphere in which you entered..kkkk::

"Do we answer?"

The prime stepped forward and pressed a button to speak to the lifeforms walking the seemingly blue and green planet. "This is Optimus Prime, leader of the AutoBots. We bring no harm and wish to be kept a secret only to your rulers."

They all awaited their answer.

::copy that newcomers. We wish for you to land at these exact coordinates. If unfollowed you will be eliminated from existence::

"As you wish," Optimus agreed.

"Ratchet, full course on those coordinates." Ratchet nodded, "already on it."

They had exactly five minutes until they were to land. What did this mean for them? That's what they sat there to think about as the two wreckers cane from another room to make sure there was no ambush.

"Do you think they'll hurt us?" Bumblebees question made everyone feel sympathy. The young yellow bot had been through torture at the worst hands. He wanted to know if it could possibly happen again when they made it to this place.

"Welp, they won't be ah doing any of that." Crosshairs confirmed as he cocked his gun with a sly grin. "They make one wrong move on anyone, they're as good as gone."

"Crosshairs, we will be sure to exclude danger to our first meeting with the humans that walk this planet. We need their trust, not their guns drawn." Optimus retorted to the trench coated mech. "Fine," snorted Hairs.

"Optimus, we are on the ground." As soon as the words left the medics mouth, the back hangar opened. Bright sunlight shot through the opened door.

"Come out with your hands on your heads!" A voice shouted. The bots looked confused as to what they meant but, Ratchet did as told. He set his servos behind his helm. So, everyone else followed pursuit.

"Step out and follow us to our head quarters where you are out of the human eye."

Optimus Prime, leader of the AutoBots stepped out of the ship first. Gasps and shouts filled the area. "Do we shoot captain?"

Cliffjumper glared at the so called human life forms. "Why in the pits are you all so fragging small?" A soldier looked up at the red mech, "I am Cliffjumper." Said Cliff.

"I am Steve Rogers."

"Catchy."

"Thank you."

"Alright, I want you all inside!"

As soon as everyone was inside, the AutoBots ship was moved to a bunker that was below the ground.

"What planet are you from?" A man asked as he came out of a room with a file. The AutoBots stood on a metal slab. They all were standing normal and were listening to all words spoken towards them.

"Planet Cybertron, Agent Fowler." Fowler nodded, "you must be the leader, Optimus Prime." The blue and red mech smiled with a nod.

"What's yours?" Fowler looked to Arcee who cocked her hip to the side, "Arcee." Crosshairs rolled his optics and crossed his arms, "Crosshairs."

"Bulkhead."

"Ratchet."

"Hound."

"Beep vroo whirr."

"What?" Agent Fowler looked to the rest of them. "Sorry Agent Fowler, my scout lost his ability to speak in the line of duty. Do respect his ability to talk. We may translate for you." The agent nodded. "His name is Bumblebee." Fowler nodded in understanding, "we appreciate you all coming here and all. Do you have any intentions of harming our race?" The Prime shook his helm in disapproval, "never. We are the good guys as you would say Agent. We wish to help with anything we can."

"Good, we would like to run a few tests. We don't want to harm you but it might be a slight pinch. I'm also trusting you. You are aliens and all though." Ratchet sighed, "our technology is nothing like your humans." The Agent smiles, "then, we are all in for a treat, aren't we?"

"Hound and Crosshairs do not wish to stay among us." The Agent nodded in understating, "they may leave with their ship. No funny business." The two saluted and began to walk away, "we will see you again soon." With that, the two were gone. The last noise they heard was their ship leaving.

"Can we step back outside before we start the test? We'd like to take a look around." Bulkhead suggested as he practically jumped up and down in excitement.

The agent pinched the bridge of his nose; giant alien robots wanted to explore their backyard. He knew he should have just been a lawyer. "Of course." With that, they all went outside to take a breather. Their location was sealed away from other lifeforms.

"What are these?" Bulkhead Asked as he picked up a giant ball of what seemed to be weeds. "Tumbleweeds, Bulkhead." Said the soldier known as Steve.

"Neat!" The giant wrecker walked around as he looked on the ground and the sky! Then, he walked right into the power lines that ran the place.

"Bulkhead! THEY NEEDED THAT!"'

It was sure to be an amazing time on Earth.