I get back into the main room from cleaning the other rooms, noticing Kenny.

I probably should thank him for giving me advice that works for ones.

"Kenny. I guess you were right. I might need to listen to you more often," I say.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"You told me I should be kinder to the bird people! I mean, at first I thought 'Why the fuck would I be kind to them?' but they seem pretty nice," I say.

"Stan said you seemed okay. He said that it was nice to know that you seemed like a nice person but he doesn't exactly like you," Kenny says.

"I guess it's justified, I just wanted to thank you for telling me to give them a chance," I say.

"Kyle. Look. It's all good, really. Now. Clyde told me something i hade to tell you," Kenny starts.

"No! Don't tell him!" Clyde yells.

"You don't trust me?" I ask.

"It might... It might have something to do with the bird people," Clyde says.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of," Kenny says.

"I had to tell you something, Kenny. But I guess I can't," Clyde says.

"Um. Sure?" Kenny asks.

They leave me and I leave out of the room to get into the hallway.

"Are you both sure Kyle is okay?" Token asks.

"Yeah! I mean, sure, he is an absolute asshole but he helped me out. They planned to kill me! He helped me out!" Leo says.

"Are you all here planning to drug me or something?" I ask.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE HERE WALK IN ON US TALKING?" Bebe screams.

I laugh.

"Look. Nobody is guarding outside between 12 am and 3:45 pm. If you want out, that's your moment," I say.

"You sure?" Bebe asks.

I throw the slip of everyone's turns and where they are.

"Yes, I am. That's for the next week. Sadly, there is guarding outside. I could try to find a day for Kenny and me to be outside but that might take a month or two," I say.

What am I doing? This is risking my whole family's lives for some couple of strangers!

"But I need something of you to do that," I say.

"And that would be?" Bebe asks.

"My family is going to get killed if something happens here, which would be you escaping. You help me get our families and I get you out. Deal?" I ask.

"I don't know," Bebe says.

Token takes her by the hand and gets her away, starting to plan something with her. Well, I'm getting murdered by two birds!

"Okay. Fine. But if any of us get killed before we get out, you get us out anyway and have no help with your family," Bebe says.

Okay, just keep them alive. That's pretty easy. They wouldn't kill each other for deals and I have some power here, I can keep Wendy's gun off them.

"Fine," I say.

We shake hands.

"Okay, get in, break is over. Bebe, you're best," Kenny says.

"Kenny. We'll help them out. Deal?" I ask.

"What do I get?" Kenny asks.

"We plan to free all our families," I say.

"Really? You know that I only care about Karen," Kenny says.

He's playing, I can tell. He's too kind to ever say that he needs something if he has the possibility of saving someone's life in his hands.

"I'll do anything," I say, with a smirk.

"Anything you say?" He asks.

"For sure," I say.

"Are you eye fucking right now?" Stan asks.

"Oh I can eye fuck you so you know what it means," Kenny says.

"Nope. I don't need that, thank you," Stan says.

Although he is blushing slightly as he says it.

"Are you sure about that? You're red," Kenny says, smiling.

"I'm sure," Stan says.

Leo is laughing to the side.

"Oh what are you doing?" I ask.

"Making a plan to kill you," he says, laughing just the slightest bit.

"Yeah, that was a weird foot to start on," I say.

"Yeah," he says.

"But I like you trying to be threatening, it's sort of cute," I say.

And now I'm flirting with them. What the fuck is my problem? How long has it been? At most a month and a half... how the fuck am I flirting with one of them already?

"Leo? Threatening? Since when?" Bebe asks, looking at both of us.

"I tried to sound threatening towards him because he said that he would have to tell on me," Leo says.

"Yeah. And it was hilarious in my opinion," I say.

"Hey! If it wasn't you, someone would have felt threatened," Leo says.

"Look. Sure, it was a little scary but last time someone threatened me was Kenny," I say.

"When? Oh. Wait. Oooooooh. Don't worry, I didn't mean for it to sound threatening. I just kindly told you to give everyone here a chance and said that you would regret it if you didn't. It's not threatening, I was telling you the truth," Kenny says.

"Wait. You wouldn't have given us a chance if it wasn't for Kenny?" Stan asks.

"To some level. I mean, you seemed honestly funny and that's the reason I started to actually think you were alright. But I wouldn't have been as eager to give you a chance, yes," I say.

"Wow, that's too bad. I thought you came to your senses on your own or because we were being civil with you," Leo says.

"Oh it's a shame, isn't it?" I ask.

"Very much so. I thought that your soul had said that I was okay," he says.

"I don't have a soul, shame something that doesn't exist didn't tell me," I say.

"Oh yes. Such a shame," Leo says.

"But now I like you, little one," I say.

"I'm just not well fed. I will still grow," Leo says.

"Shortie," I say.

"Tall ass," Leo says.

"They're acting like best friends already, my place is being taken," Kenny whispers, very loudly, to Stan.