Points

"Kyle, hey," Kenny says, waving at Kyle.

"Leave me alone," Kyle says.

"Kyle? What is it?" Kenny asks.

"Get away from me," Kyle says.

"I-I'm not even that close by," Kenny says.

He's clearly hurt by what Kyle is saying. Wendy walks up.

"How did it go? With Cartman?" Wendy asks.

Kyle walks away from them, keeping his head down as he goes.

"What happened?" Kenny asks.

I get up and run after Kyle, getting to him fairly quickly.

"That's not very kind of you," I say.

"I need to convince everyone that I had a change of heart," he says.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Because Cartman offered that I could keep me and my family alive if I was on his side. I have to act like I am really on his side or this won't work," he says.

"Can't you just tell them that it's acting?" I ask.

"It's more convincing if I can have them actually thinking that I had a change of heart," Kyle says.

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask.

"Look, Leo, Butters, whatever you are called, they're starting to mix up with Kenny telling me about- never mind," Kyle says.

"Butters? Haven't heard that one," I say.

"What I mean is... it might be useful to have someone I tell whatever Cartman tells me, so you can spread it," Kyle says.

"Are you willing to risk your friendships for this?" I ask.

"I would sacrifice anything for my family, especially for my brother, because i love him to the moon and back, even if he is adopted," Kyle says.

"You must be close to him," I say.

"I regret not being close enough more than anything. Unlike Kenny, I never had the time to talk with him enough. Kenny always made time for his siblings, both older brother and younger sister. But I just, had too much going on 24/7," Kyle says.

"Oh," I say.

"Yeah. When your best friends sister knows your brother better than you, you fucked up at some point," he says.

"What did Eric tell you?" I ask.

"At this point, only the fact that we are dead if we don't act fast enough," he says.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"We are underestimating the amount of time and effort getting out is going to take," Kyle says.

"Well I sort of guessed that. How badly?" I ask.

"We've been preparing for half the amount of work and time this is going to take," Kyle says.

"I don't see why he trusts you," I say.

"I told you, did I? I always follow orders, it's just something I adjusted to with time. That is a pretty nice thing in all leaders mindsets," he says.