Lets start the plan

"Hey," he says, silently closing the door behind himself.

"Isn't it a *gah* bit late to come visit?" I ask.

"I came here to tell you to get ready," I say.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"Kyle's with Cartman, he's gonna get Cartman off our ass. Then he'll give us a sign, meaning a noise. That's the moment you are supposed to get, okay? Clyde is outside, waiting for you," he says.

"Tonight?" I ask.

"In a couple of hours," he says.

"Oh *gah* God, oh God. I-I can't do that," I say.

He takes me by the shoulders, standing on his toes.

"Look. You have to. Well, Token will come with you if you can't do it alone but we can't have you panicking. Okay?" He asks.

I nod, taking a deep breath.

"What do the rest of you do?" I ask.

"Clyde is supposed to get you to safety, rest of us are going to get our families," he says.

"C-Can we not help in that?" I ask.

"Wendy and Stan said they have us covered," he says.

"Isn't it *gah* dangerous?" I ask.

"We've got in covered. Kyle's just gonna get the keys and then we should be fine," he says.

"Okay. Okay. That's fine," I say.

He nods and stands next to the wall.

"You could go," I say.

"I don't wanna risk it. If we have a plan, it's going to fail if someone closes the cage or something. Something so little," he says.

I nod, trying to breath. Should I? Should I not? Do I trust him? Do I not?

"You *gah* know, I trust you," I say.

"That's good?" He asks.

I let my wings out.

"And-. It's sort of a part of the culture to do this if you *gah* trust and care for someone outside of your biological or adoptive family enough," I say.

"This?" He asks.

"It's sort of like the ultimate *gah* way to say that you trust someone to let them touch *gah* your wings and I thought... I trust you a lot. I-I mean *gah* you can refuse, but," I say.

He looks at me, as if unsure.

"D-Don't you have trauma about just that? Someone touching your wings?" He asks.

"But I trust you and want you to. Which is the big *gah* difference between the things," I say.

He, very carefully, takes a hold of my straight wing. Trying to keep his hold as gentle as possible, I can basically barely feel it.

"Y-You can *gah* use a bit more strength than that," I say.

He grips a little tighter. Which still I can barely feel but this time I can. It feels so much nicer than I did, when they were last touched by someone.

"The other wing. Can I-?" He asks.

"Y-Yeah," I say.

This time he takes a grip of my other wing. It sends me danger signals that I shut down. However, he sees, how uncomfortable I get and immediately gets off of me.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"N-no *gah* worry. It's not your fault. Plus, I liked it. My wing just isn't healed fully, so, it's sending danger signals," I say.

"So we'll stick to right wing then?" He asks.

I laugh, noticing what joke he is making.

"Y-Yeah," I say.

"Hey. You trusted me, that's enough for me, move at your own pace here, I promise I don't get annoyed, if it's slow. It's important for you to be comfortable," he says.

"*Gah* Thank you Craig," I say, smiling at him.

For the first time, or maybe the first time I acknowledge it, I see him smile back at me, I haven't seen him smile. He is like a statue most of the time, so seeing him smile is... refreshing to say the least. He has a nice smile.

"Staring at me, eh?" He asks.

I laugh.

"And you've *gah* got a problem with that?" I ask.

He, surprising me, pulls me into a hug. I hug him back, getting him closer and closer to me.

"Good luck," he says, or whispers more of. If I didn't know him, I'd say he was emotional.

"I *gah* will try," i say.

"Do you need to do 'some serious drugs' to feel better?" Craig asks.

"I admit, that is *gah* a weird way to talk about it. You're being really humorous today. Why is that? You don't normally joke around this much," I say.

He rolls his eyes and looks up at me. I roll my eyes back, staring at him.

"Are both of you ready?" Kenny asks, standing on the hallway.

"How long have you been there?" Craig asks.

"A while, maybe just over 5 minutes since Stan already knew the plan and Wendy had told Bebe. We did it a lot quicker than we expected," Kenny says.

"Fucking stalker," Craig says.

I laugh.

"Sure am. But why is that such a bad thing?" Kenny asks.

"You know people need PRIVACY. Do you know what that word even means?" Craig asks.

"No. Just like you won't know the meaning of personal space if I see this scene correctly," Kenny says.

I finally look away from Craig to look at Kenny.

"Oh," Craig says.

He tries to get off me. I roll my eyes.

"Y-You *gah* forgot to say please," I say, smirking.

Oh goddamnit. I wanted to sound cool! But it got ruined!

"Well would you please be as kind as to let go of me?" He asks.

I get off him and he shows his middle finger at Kenny. Kenny shows double, which makes me laugh for some very stupid reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there. So, just saying, my next story will be space themed. For those who think 'They are such a plastic bitch, they don't even like space.' First of all, ouch. Second of all, I have a reputation as the 'Space nerd', so... I am a REAL nerd.

~Eko.