Universe

(By the way. If you know the walking dead games? Yeah? Why is it always the Kenny character that comes back to live (character called Kenny)? Why can't it be a guy called... Jason? ~Eko.)
------------------------------

"Hey, Kenny," Kyle says.

I turn around to face him.

"I was you yesterday, with Stan. Take good care of him. I've been talking to him a little and consider him to be good company," Kyle says.

"Company, eh?" I ask.

"No! I didn't mean it like that!" He says.

I laugh.

"I know you didn't," I say.

"You fucking bastard! I thought you were suggesting something," He says.

"Ah. I wasn't," I say.

"Go to your boyfriend," he says, with a slight laugh.

"Did you talk to me to say that you saw us?" I ask.

"No. More to say that you should take good care of Stan. I don't think you're quite in this world most of the time so I thought that I should mention that he is regarded as the leader by... well, Eric and the others," Kyle says.

"Eric?" I ask.

"He told me to call him Eric. I don't like him, not at all," Kyle says.

"Maybe in an another universe," I say.

"What is it with you and your universes?" Kyle asks.

"I know more than you," I say.

"There is not going to be a universe where I like Eric Cartman, a fucking nazi," Kyle says.

"I'll ask you when that other universe comes along," I say.

"Do you know about these 'universes'?" Kyle asks.

"Every time I know about the other universes. I've seen in hundreds of universes you know?" I ask.

"Excuse me?" Kyle asks.

"I've seen it all. All the pairs, all the people you end up with, all the times one of us gets cancer. Every time, you me and Stan exist. Everyone else might not but we always exist," I say.

"Is this kinda like being immortal?" Kyle asks.

"In the sense that both are true, yes," I say.

"That's sort of hard to prove," Kyle says.

"Sure is, since we all change personalities depending on, which universe we're in," I say.

"Try to prove it then," Kyle says.

"I'll ask you one question every time I exist in an universe or every time I have the possibility in an another universe from now on. Until you are able to remember. Deal?" I ask.

"Deal," he says.

I shake his hand, smirking slightly.