Used to (Part two)

She stares at me.

"Is it nice to be out, finally?" She asks.

"This is as close to freedom as I'll get, let me enjoy this before it gets ripped away from me for an another test," I say.

"Of course. Enjoy. This is going to be a rare moment. I'm trusted by Eric, the reason I have the key. I don't do these kinds of things everyday. That would lower my status and would ruin my plans," she says.

"Plans to?" I ask.

"Not everything is your business," she says.

"But can I trust you?" I ask.

She chuckles slightly.

"Of course not," she says.

I look at her, surprised by her words.

"I can't?" I ask.

"If I said you could, would you have trusted me?" She asks.

"You just seem kinda not as easy to trust if you say I can't trust you," I say.

"My word matters in something like that? That's adorable. Don't always take anyone's own word seriously if they say that you can trust them. It's harder to trust in my opinion. Because why are they so sure you can trust them?" She asks.

"I didn't think about it that way," I say.

"Always be skeptical with people that say something like it's set in stone. Nothing is," she says.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"We can find out more about something everyday. The very thing you place your life on can be wrong. And when it is, what do you have left? Uncertainty is always better for you than trusting something completely," she says.

"Why are you giving me life advice?" I ask.

"Because even if you are in a bubble, someday there will be someone that tries to manipulate you. It's better to know it before it strikes you," she says.

We stay silent for a while before I finally say the question I had since we came outside.

"What other tests do you have? You had the one. What others do you have?" I ask.

"Just two that aren't that interesting, speaking of which," she says.

She takes her jacket off.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Showing you something," she says.

She gets rid of her shirt, she's extremely muscular, which the jacket clearly tried to hide... fuck, she's hot.

"Fucking pervert," she says, with a light laugh.

"No no no! I didn't mean it like that," I say.

She rolls her eyes before turning her back to me. The sight makes me gasp. At least of the scars. Even if there are many, I can tell what a couple came from.