Chapter 16

Emily's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a weird feeling. Just saying it is weird. Destery's girlfriend. My whole life I always pictured myself with some hot celebrity. Not a high school nerd. I can't lie his image has changed a lot since the way he used to dress. He also got a lot paler than before. He makes me feel happy, happier than I've ever felt. I think I love him...

Destery's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's staring at me while we're watching some Disney cartoon about mysteries and shit. "What are you thinking about." I ask her.

"I'm thinking about us." She says before kissing me. I lift her onto my lap still kissing her. Her breathe tastes like candy canes. Her small hands are cupping my cheeks and my hands are at her hips bones. She's cringes when I do that. It's her tickle spot. When we're still kissing she starts grinding. Her grinding drives me crazy. So I don't bother stopping her. I already admitted my love without thinking. But she liked it. She gently tugs at my hair and a moan slips from my mouth. She knows how to get to me. She loves it when I grab her hips. She moans. I rub my hand over the back of her leg near her butt and she moans. She moves from kissing my lips to kissing my neck. She bites on my collar bone and that drives me crazy. 

"You're beautiful." I remind her. She looks at me and smiles. Then kisses me again. She tugs at my hair again making me moan. I feel embarrased when she looks at me, then down, then back up.

"Are you hard?" She asks me. I realize I have another boner. Oh God this is embarrasing. I can see my cheeks go red. I nod my head. She shrugs it off and keeps kissing. I'm still rubbing agains her thigh and she's tugging at my hair. I stop rubbing her thigh and put my hands on her waist. She picks up my hands and puts them on her ass. "I like them here." She says smiling. I kiss her neck and she nibbles on my ear. 

Emily's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm nibbling on his ear and he lets out a soft moan. I keep grinding on his boner. It's so hot. I'm riding back and forth on it. I take off my shirt revealing my black laced bra and I take of Destery's shirt and toss both to the ground. I keep kissing him. I love it when he's rubbing on my thighs. It feels so good. The way he calls be beautiful is perfect. Who knew I'd be in this place. Making out with Destery? I sure as hell didn't. I guess God has many ways of putting people together. And I guess I had to be beaten to know who I love.

Did I just say 'love'? 

We're startled when we hear knocking on the door. "Destery? Emily? Are you guys awake?" She asks. "I made some Brownies and bought ice cream if you guys wanted any." She says. I get up and walk over to the floor and grab my shirt. I toss Des his shirt and we both put our shirts on and stand up. 

"You want some brownies? Cause brownies and ice cream sound good as fuck right now." I ask him and he nods his head laughing. I walk up to him and hug him. We stand there hugging for about five minutes. We let go and go downstairs. There is a big tub of ice cream and a pan of chocolate brownies. My mouth waters it looks so good. I get some ice cream then grab two brownies and sit down on the table. "This looks really good." I tell his mom.

"Thanks. I'm glad you think that." She says smiling. "Oh and Emily. Do your parents ever wonder where you are? You're always here I just wasn't sure." She asks me.

"Yeah they know. They don't mind. They know you guys are nice people and plus they don't mind. As long as I check in with them." I lie. I hate lying to her. But I can't tell her that my parents couldn't care less about where the fuck I was because they're too busy with their own fucked up lives. She doesn't bother asking anymore questions she just smiles and walks away. I take a bite of the Brownie. It taste just as good as her cooking. "This is good." I say. Des also takes a bite.

"Yeah, it is pretty good." He says. We move into the living room and cuddle while watching Vampire Diaries still eating our ice cream. Destery give me a bite of his brownie and I give him a spoon of my strawberry ice cream. "Why doesn't she chose which one she likes?" Destery asks me.

"Because they're both hot. And apparently they're both good at sex so that would be difficult to chose." I say looking up at him. He looks at me like I'm crazy. We both burst out in laughter. We finish our ice cream and brownies. I put them away and come back and lay down with my head on his lap. He runs his fingers through my hair. I've always loved when my father did that. Before he became a raging alcoholic. It makes me miss my old dad. It feels good when he does it. He stops and rubs my side. His hand moving with every curve. "How much do you love me?" The words come out fast but I know he heard me.

"I love you, more than every grain of sand on earth, I love you more than Romeo loves Juliet, and he took his life for her. I love you to another universe and back, I love you so much I can't go a day wihtout thinking about you. Even in 6th grade I've always questioned if you even knew of my existence. You mean so much to me. I need you more than I need air. I need you more than I need water. I love you." He says. My eyes tear up.

Destery's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I admit my love for her again. I mean every word I say. I'm not so used to sharing my feelings like that. "I bet I sound like a pussy don't I?" I ask her.

"Yeah, but not in the same time." She tells me and I feel better. 

"So, when were you going to tell me of this relationship?" My mother scares us. "Sorry for scaring you guys. I've just never seen a relationship like that. So sweet and in love." My mom adds.

"We only started dating today, mom. I was gonna tell you tomorrow. I thought you were asleep because it's late." I tell her. 

"You just started dating and you're already throwing out the 'I love you'? Wow, the first time I told your father I loved your father was a few months after dating him. You only wait a half hour." My mom says. I give my mom that 'can you please go' look. "Fine, I'm sorry I barged in. I just came down to tell you goodnight." She says before going upstairs.

"Wanna go to bed now? I ask her and she nods her head. We go upstairs and she goes into her room and I go into mine. I don't feel like changing into anything special so I just go shirtless and put on my bear pajama's. I lay down and put my phone on my charger when it starts to ring. I pick it up and it's Emily. "Yes, Emily?" I ask her.

"I can't sleep, all of my past is keeping me up and I can't sleep." She says. Her voice is slightly cracking like she's about to cry. "Can I sleep with you?" She asks after a few seconds of silence. 

"Sure, of course." I say hanging up. Seconds later the door opens the light from the hallway shows that she's wearing a big white T shirt and she's not wearing any pants showing parts of her black underwear. I pat next to me and she slides on the bed and cuddles in my arms. Her leg over mine and my arms over her shoulders. I kiss the top of her head, not minding getting hair in my face. She drifts off to sleep and I hear her soft snore. She's so cute when she's sleeping. I quickly lay back so her face is nuzzled against my neck and her body is facing the side of me and her leg is over my legs. It's crazy. After an hour of dating we're already sleeping together and I'm saying I love her. I start to close my eyes and she mumbles something. "What?" I whisper to her.

"I love you."